HASTAK2.0

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why did you stop before btw?

The strip is effectively canceled at this point. I had a hard drive failure that resulted in me losing all the strips, including the next few that weren't finished. I may revive the comic at some point, but if that happens the earliest is December.

Does that answer your question?

why did you stop before btw?

The strip is effectively canceled at this point. I had a hard drive failure that resulted in me losing all the strips, including the next few that weren't finished. I may revive the comic at some point, but if that happens the earliest is December.

Does that answer your question?

The old strip are still up though. So while I like the new ones are you continuing some of the old plots?

The old strip are still up though. So while I like the new ones are you continuing some of the old plots?

Well, everything on the server is still there, I just lost the original cpt files, making reusing assets impossible without a lot of work. And I had the next 10 strips shot at one point, and didn't have the time to re-shoot due to college.

Eventually the old plot threads will come into play. This is sort of a reintroduction (this week's strip even has several parallels to the first strip of the original series), but it did grow out of plans of doing a complete reboot. Prime missing is actually a major point of the old storyline, compare what Perceptor says in strip 63 of the original run to what is mentioned in the reboot teaser last week. I left the strip with four concurrent plot lines running, now I have five. :tflaugh

5 plots at once? You are a mad man :tflaugh. Seriously though I really love you comics, and look forward to sharing the ones I have in my head right now. If you have room in your place you should really build the base displays Mandingo Rex posted in his topic over in the Kitbash section. I have the interior of the Ark built (If I had more room I'd get a large model train tunnel, and build the outside out too.), and it just gives them such a more real look than standing there on a wooden shelf.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived