HASTAK2.0

TRI-ROFFLES

So,when will the Cast page be up?

Heh,

"Put me down! You'll smear my glorious Earth mode!" :tflaugh

And Prowl and Soundwave in a blaster fight that ends in draw:

PRICELESS

As soon as the semester is over and I have some more free time.

(read in about three weeks)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What internet provider do you have? I have found that people with Timewarner's Roadrunner have trouble with .tk domains.

Try here.

Coolness! :clap

*reads* :lol!  :thumb

I use AOL, but for some reason I have the damndest time getting to your site. It's about the only one I have trouble with (mind you it is the only .tk site I've tried going to). I also use a Celeron processor (major POS), and it's tough just downloading pictures with this computer because of it.

One of these days I'll upgrade to something a bit better. But for now I've got your backup site in my favorites. :thumb  :clap  :sun  :clover

Coolness! :clap

*reads* :lol!  :thumb

I use AOL, but for some reason I have the damndest time getting to your site. It's about the only one I have trouble with (mind you it is the only .tk site I've tried going to). I also use a Celeron processor (major POS), and it's tough just downloading pictures with this computer because of it.

One of these days I'll upgrade to something a bit better. But for now I've got your backup site in my favorites. :thumb  :clap  :sun  :clover

I'm exactly sure why some people can't visit .tk domains. You're the third person that couldn't view mine that I know of. One of my friends can't and is going to have his provider's technitions check it out. I'll let you know what the work around is, if there is one. What's odd is my friend has both Roadrunner and AOL, and he can view it with AOL, but not Roadrunner.

I'm exactly sure why some people can't visit .tk domains. You're the third person that couldn't view mine that I know of. One of my friends can't and is going to have his provider's technitions check it out. I'll let you know what the work around is, if there is one. What's odd is my friend has both Roadrunner and AOL, and he can view it with AOL, but not Roadrunner.

:wtf  That is wierd.

Ywah, let me know. I'd be interested in finding out what the deal is. :thumb

The strip for the 24th of April is up. This comic is a bit different from the others. Let me know what you think.

:rofl

Uni- PWNED!

I like the "all your base" copyright touches too. :thumb

:thumb

"DAMN YOU HOTROD"

:tflaugh

Great stuff Cassetti, keep up teh funn13.

Archived