Victorysabre's Collection

Victorysabre

Looking pretty good.

I am glad that you decided to put these up so that everyone can see the collection that got you in the newspaper.

Keep em coming.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metroplex jr has some personal value to me, and Victory Sabre is of course a prize within my collection, but I have to say my Galaxy Force figures make up my overall favorite line.  After Energon and Armada, I really was not expecting much, so I even hesitated to download the fansubs at first.  Not only did the show blow me away, but almost every figure I have gotten (all that are out except for Vector Prime, Dreadrock and Autovolt) have exceeded my expectations.  Partly because the show gives them so much more character than any show has for awhile, but the toys themselves just keep surprising me with how fun they are.  Ok, Saidos is totally not a cool figure, but he's a case of extreme un-cool in a line of extreme way cool figures.  GF Starscream takes award for best Star Scream EVER.  I think Galaxy Convoy will be taking place as best Convoy ever when I finish contemplating it.  I think I like him even more than Fire Convoy and MP Convoy.

Anyway, more pics when I go home and get a chance to take some and upload them.  Still gotta do my BTs, BW/BWII/BWN, CR/RID, oy... much to do.

damn dude, i see your not immune to the problems of a large collection,.....shelf crowding. lol. but seriousely your collection is rediculosely extensive and the thought of more pics is tryin my patients......so hurry up with the rest.

Center of the picture shows off my Brave robots on the top shelf, and below that is the shelf with my G2 Autobots, including a few UK figs, as well as any G1 Autobots I couldn't fit in the glass display case.  Only G2 Bots elsewhere is the Superion in the glass case

post-5751-1119016873.jpg

Archived