Smokescreen

Cosmos

Gears

Windcharger

Cliffjumpe

Ravage

Rumble

Frenzy

Lemme know what you guys think (and yes, I know I am crazy, but feel free to tell me anyway).

:thumb

Oh man I am so jealous you got a G1 Omega Supreme & Shockwave. Congrats on all your buys. How much did you spend for those two guys?

Lemme show you something:

G1:

Omega Supreme (MIB)

Shockwave

Slag

Sludge

Snarl

Astrotrain

Kickback

Shrapnel

Bombshell

Inferno

Kup

Smokescreen

Cosmos

Gears

Windcharger

Cliffjumpe

Ravage

Rumble

Frenzy

Lemme know what you guys think (and yes, I know I am crazy, but feel free to tell me anyway).

:thumb

Oh man I am so jealous you got a G1 Omega Supreme & Shockwave. Congrats on all your buys. How much did you spend for those two guys?

Oh, I don't know if I would congratulate me on anything. I have spent something like $2500 or so in the past 2-3 months, which is probably not the best of ideas. I bought so many new TFs, that I think I have to invest in another case to show them all (many of the new Beast Wars are sitting in a big Tupperware container b/c of lack of space). But I do appreciate the sentiment. I am very glad that I bought those two though, they are great characters and awesome toys.

The Omega Supreme was MIB at $170 shipped and like I said, it was even better than I imagined. The toy was pristine w/ no scuffs or wear of any kind, the stickers were unapplied (which I didn't know when I bought it) and the battery compartment looks like it has never had any batteries in it (ie no corrosion), so it works perfectly.

The Shockwave was $133 shipped and it came complete but loose. The rubber hose for the electronics is perfect, the battery cover is there and again, there is no corrosion. This one had a battery already in it and it was working but not too well, so I decided to throw a new battery in there and see what happens and I worked perfectly as well. Lights up nice and bright and makes the loudest, most annoying noises!!

I am not sure if I paid too much, but I think that w/ the popularity of these two characters and the perfect condition of the toys, the prices seemed fair.

Now I just want a working Trypticon so that I can set Omega and Tryp at each other to see who wins.

It is all about control.  I used to be like that when BM and RID came out.  Now I set a limit.

Between Alternator releases and waiting for Cybertron to come out, I've been staring at the Universe waves still sitting on shelves and debating the ramifications of getting Autobot Whirl or not. It's a tough life.  :(

I've been staring at Whirl, too.  I'm not sure if I want him. 

Impatiently waiting for Cybertron and the Alts as turned me to collecting GI Joes and Star Wars figures. Once you start it is hard to turn back...

I'm glad I don't move on to other toy lines.  My collecting hobby starts and ends with TFs.

:tflaugh 

:pfx it is hard to stop after you start up again. As of January I have cut off my wallet from anything that isn't Transformers. No more action figs, hotwheels, and fewer comics, and vid games. A paycheck can only go so far.

With the uneven distribution, and utter absense of any alt past Hound I've been grabbing everything else Transformers off the shelves. Completed my RID spychangers, and got heavy into collecting Universe. The first Beastformers I've ever owned, and you know you're addicted when you walk out of Walmart one day with a Nemesis Strika. :tflaugh

Now I'm rushing to finish Energon, and though I'll be in overdraft at months end it'll be worth it. As for Cybertron, I'm going to buy in moderation, and wait em out until the local Walmart clearences them just as every other Transformer they get in.

..........must..........resist ..........urge..to..buy.............Cybertron........ugh...... :inhrf

Got the same "problem". I buy a lot of stuff and not just Transformers.

A few months ago I completed the Star Trek Deep Space Nine series on DVD even though I own  it all on video. But the boxes (which in Europe are packaged in a special plastic case) look so darn awesome!

I also completed the Buffy The Vampire series but that was a good thing as well as those episodes (which I am watching all over) kick ass. That is not all because I also got all the Bond movies on DVD.

And in the past few months I have bought 5 Xbox games. Punisher and Doom were full price (and worth it) the rest just 1/4th (some 2nd hand, one new) but still, that is a lot of spending.  :tftongue

Oh well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Besides, I cannot take it with me when I die. (Ok I cannot take my Transformers and DVD's with me either but at least I am enjoying those now.)  :tflaugh 

Archived