I can't stop buying :(

ElementalBot

I jumped on the Energon wagon way late. The 2packs that have been out in various places has been to hard to resist. In the past 2 weeks, I have bought Scorponok, Landmine, Jetfire, Ironhide (wtf?) Battle Ravage, Command Ravage, Doomlock, Insecticon, Perceptor, Battle Ravage Alternator, Shockblast Alternator, Rodimus, Snow Cat, Inferno, and Hot Shot.

My credit card bill is going through the roof. The least I could do is bought more Alternators. :(

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha...that's some serious spending to get all of those within such a short amount of time there bud.

Glad you're liking them though. That rocks.

Just make sure you get Energon Galvatron...my fav. toy from Energon. It's one great homage and toy, period.

I jumped on the Energon wagon way late. The 2packs that have been out in various places has been to hard to resist. In the past 2 weeks, I have bought Scorponok, Landmine, Jetfire, Ironhide (wtf?) Battle Ravage, Command Ravage, Doomlock, Insecticon, Perceptor, Battle Ravage Alternator, Shockblast Alternator, Rodimus, Snow Cat, Inferno, and Hot Shot.

My credit card bill is going through the roof. The least I could do is bought more Alternators. :(

I did the same thing, I bought all the diffferent mold basics and most of the energon deluxes. It was a great thing I waited before I bought any figs.

Dude, those two-packs were my saving grace in Energon. I didn't like the intial molds, but when TRU started having all those sales, I decided "What the heck" and jumped on board. I never would've found Battle Ravage, Perceptor, Skyblast or Energon Saber without them.

But yeah, I feel your pain. Between Alternator releases and waiting for Cybertron to come out, I've been staring at the Universe waves still sitting on shelves and debating the ramifications of getting Autobot Whirl or not. It's a tough life. :(

But yeah, I feel your pain. Between Alternator releases and waiting for Cybertron to come out, I've been staring at the Universe waves still sitting on shelves and debating the ramifications of getting Autobot Whirl or not. It's a tough life. :(

Impatiently waiting for Cybertron and the Alts as turned me to collecting GI Joes and Star Wars figures. Once you start it is hard to turn back...

But yeah, I feel your pain. Between Alternator releases and waiting for Cybertron to come out, I've been staring at the Universe waves still sitting on shelves and debating the ramifications of getting Autobot Whirl or not. It's a tough life.  :(

Impatiently waiting for Cybertron and the Alts as turned me to collecting GI Joes and Star Wars figures. Once you start it is hard to turn back...

LOL, same here. Damn the stores clogging up the shelves with Revenge of the Sith stuff and barely any transformers. I now find myself buying some ROTS stuff to fill the void.

I have the exact same problem as you do. We are a couple of Transformers addicts. Maybe we should form a help group Transformers Addicts R Us.

Lemme show you something:

BT:

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Hound

Zoom Zoom

Ravage

Overdrive

Shockwave (waiting on a pre-order)

MP Ultra Magnus

Energon:

Sky Shadow

Treadshot

Windrazor

Stormcloud

Kickback

Blight

Terradive

Sledge

Duststorm

Bonecrusher

Wideload

RID:

Sky-Byte

Storm Jet

Obsidian

BM:

Mechatron

BW: (here is the big one)

Scorponok

Polar Claw

X-9 Ravage

Rhinox

Cheetor

Dinobot

Waspinator

Tigatron

Tarantulas

Cybershark (missing tail and fin)

Buzzsaw

Torca

K-9

Jetstorm (missing 1 missile)

Scourge

Terrorsaur (Transmetal)

Sky Shadow

Rhinox (Transmetal)

Injector

Wolfang

Rattrap (Transmetal- Wal-Mart exclusive)

Op and Megs 2-pack

Clawjaw

Terragator

Spittor (Transmetal 2)

Razorclaw

Airhammer

Bantor

Armordillo

Insecticon (missing crossbow)

Razorbeast

Snarl (missing tail/gun)

Spittor

Snapper

Drillbit

Iguanus

Powerpinch

Nightglider

G2:

Dreadwing w/ Smokescreen

Brawl

G1:

Omega Supreme (MIB)

Shockwave

Slag

Sludge

Snarl

Astrotrain

Kickback

Shrapnel

Bombshell

Inferno

Kup

Smokescreen

Cosmos

Gears

Windcharger

Cliffjumpe

Ravage

Rumble

Frenzy

WST:

Ultra Magnus

Hot Rod

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Anime Trailer

ALL WITHIN THE LAST 2-3 MONTHS!!!! I MUST STOP!!!!!

I think that I have spent more in the last 2-3 months than in the last 10 years of collecting.

But in the end, it makes me happy and I have almost all the ones that I want, so I can finally relax for a bit.

Lemme know what you guys think (and yes, I know I am crazy, but feel free to tell me anyway).

:thumb

Archived