OMG WTF!?!?!?

SkyClonus

actually alot of reports have been saying that Ultra Magnus has had worse quality than MP Convoy.

Consider yourself lucky.

I agree. I have seen the rumors and checked my UM a little more closely (got it yesterday). It actually seems to fit together better than my MP OP, go figure. I am actually way more pleased w/ UM than I would have thought I would be. I do definitely still think that they could have at least made some new accessories, but the figure itself came out quite nice, at least mine did anyway. Don't know if I would recommend it, but I am glad that I have one.

I agree. I have seen the rumors and checked my UM a little more closely (got it yesterday). It actually seems to fit together better than my MP OP, go figure. I am actually way more pleased w/ UM than I would have thought I would be. I do definitely still think that they could have at least made some new accessories, but the figure itself came out quite nice, at least mine did anyway. Don't know if I would recommend it, but I am glad that I have one.

There are new accessories. Didn't yours comw with the new cardboard trailer? :tflaugh

Mine is in perfect condition. No chrome wear, and no paint chips......until I dropped him :inhrf.

But he's still good :D

Goddamn if he isn't just beautiful to stare at. Anybody that was on the fence about this guy. The pictures online don't do him justice. His eyes are a mirrored red that seem to catch light and appear to be glowing at almost any angle, and he's not such a sea of white as he seems. I think the white really helps to pull out of lot of the molds features.

damn it my chrome stacks have wear on them. Had to look since you mentioned it. Well I'll just have to fix them. Back to Bare-metal foil. cha-ching$$$

Archived