BT Prowl release date?

Haggisjin

Well, Alt (not BT) Prowl appeared in the last issue of Toyfare which claimed he was going to be packed in the May assortment along with Wheeljack. That would seem to be wrong, however, as Wheeljack is already set to ship with "Decepticharge." That leaves the US release dates for Prowl and Swerve up in the air, but with them averaging out to about one per month, it would make sense that either one is released in June and one in July, or none in June and both in July. But again, that's not BT. It's looking like D-charge might not even get a BT release, and I doubt Swerve will either.

looks like unfortunatly the next tf for argos will be decepticharge then

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well if it is, at least I can say I got them all :mwahaha

(with the exception of Swerve and Decepticharge yet)

According to unconfirmed rumors, Takara violated Honda's requests by equipping Overdrive with a barrel. Which means that we might never see Decepticharge or even Prowl in the Binaltech line.

Wow, I thought Takara including that part about Hasbro being "humanitarians" was a compromise to allowing the barrel. If the rumor is true, then I actually would accept Hasbro giving in to the car companies' little demands (e.g. taking out the barrel). I would rather have an Alt without a gun or the name changed to something else per the request of car companies than to not have any Alt at all. I know some fans out there have this all or nothing (or no compromise) mentality, though.

According to unconfirmed rumors, Takara violated Honda's requests by equipping Overdrive with a barrel.

Could that mean later releases of Overdrive (not talking about repaints) will have the barrel removed, so if you miss out on the ones in Japanese stores right now (with the barrel) you may not get a barrel if you buy later on?

As I recall, this line was supposedly going to stop at 12 figures total. Considering they appear to be planning beyond that, I'm grateful for ANYTHING they dish out.

I expected twelve figs, and only twelve....don't know if my wallet can hold out for longer than that. :tdown

On topic prowl is IMO about the single ugliest alternator yet. Looks more like a half assed mega sized go bot than an alternator/binaltech transformer. As for a release of binaltech version i wouldnt be suprised if as many have stated it doesn't exactly pan out.

Off topic, decpticharge is being released in Japan according to what the new binaltech collection book is stating, but that he will be a lucky draw item produced with a limited amount and only made available to the people who buy the book.

Archived