WW Prime

Marshall

I like it...

The paint could have been done a lot better...but believe me, I'm a newbie in the paint departent...so I really don't have room to talk!

But it is a good use of the mold, and for a first in the major alteration department, it is a good attempt.

As far as vehicle mode...it just needs a little more...how do I say this...back!

It needs a roof...which I assume could be integrated into the back.

Great job though...makes me kind of wish I bought a few extra Deluxe Primes!

do we all have to be nice? sure i haven't made one... but it reminds me of what ppls always say about the american education system, and how its not about quality, its about celebrating...

anyways the bot mood look ok, but vehical mood looks like something ran over it.

I really like people being nice, but the only way to improve is to be critiqued. But please feel free to show me mercy.

I agree with you about the vehicle mode, I'm not happy with it. I'm still trying to figure it out.

nah its perfect, i doubt hasbro could make a better one, and any paint job looks sloppy with such a close up on a small bot,

did it take much modification to the origional bot

It took a lot of modifications to make him. I had to make quite a bit of the top half from almost scratch.

Thanks for saying it was perfect.

do we all have to be nice? sure i haven't made one... but it reminds me of what ppls always say about the american education system, and how its not about quality, its about celebrating...

anyways the bot mood look ok, but vehical mood looks like something ran over it.

I really like people being nice, but the only way to improve is to be critiqued. But please feel free to show me mercy.

I agree with you about the vehicle mode, I'm not happy with it. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Okay then...

Upper torso could have really used a bit more bulk and the canopy looks like a blolb of something.

Its a decent figure and a great job but the alt-mode is somewhat lacking because its a tad too low and the canopy looks like a blob.

Its too late to change the torso but from the look of it you can correct the canopy. I'd recomend you swap it with a canopy from another toy. You could probelly pick up something cheap to use.

A new canopy would go a long way and probelly not take too long

Extremely nice. I have the same complaint as everyone else with the paint though. You might want to go back and try to airbrush/spray paint it to even it out if that's possible, but even if you don't, it's way better than anything I could have done. Nice work

-D

i still think the paint is fine i dunno why people dont like it, ive done a few repaints myself and its gonna look off if its a close up of a small toy no matter how neat it is.

but did you build all the top of him from scratch, or is it from other Tf's its a good way of makling a WW prime. are you making any more WW Tf's,

I would say my only crit is that your custom parts have a "hand made" look to them, which makes it look like clay/cookiedough rather than metal, and obviously the paint is a bit thick.

Also the head seems unchanged. I thought the WW Prime had more conical antennae...but whateva! Still a very good job.

I did leave the head unchanged, because at the time that I finished the head I was using sculpty for the new additions to the figure. But then I read about styrene and the head looked good so I decided to forget it. Some of the pieces are sculpty such as the pipes.

Archived