Yet another ridiculous match-up.

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are such a nerd, MG :P But the problem here is: at what point is this fight taking place in the Eva story? Because in spite of the Berserker mode, I would put money on the gestalts at the earlier points of the series, but after Unit-01 consumes the S2 engine from the the Angel it eats it is essentially a man-made God so pitting it against plain ol' robots it silly. Actually, this whole thing is silly, but you need to flesh out the terms of their encounter a little better.

Wow...good answers...but this is a lot easier than you guys make it...

It would happen like this...

Shinji and the Eva-01 would enter the fray...seeing any of the combiners mentioned in front of him, he would look around...and notice...Arcee.

Distracted, and confused by the female appearance, the Transformers would pummel him down, but ultimately they wouldn't be powerful enough.

However, during the fight Arcee was knocked unconscious, and, wanting to pay his respects, Shinji would visit her in the hospital...and proceed to um...you know...emancipate himself...

In that moment, he let his guard down long enough for Springer and Hotrod to kill him.

See...it doesn't take a combiner...just the confusing gender we refer to as the woman!  (who we all know and love!)

Provided he gets off on fembots.. :tflaugh

if he doesn`t, get Minerva in and have her decombine from her transtector.that`ll stop him in his tracks. :tftongue oh and a little note on the analasys of the Aerialbots earlier in this thread, Slingshot may be the slowest of the aerialbots BUT he is a BAE Harrier jet which gives him a far higher maneuverability due to the vtol capabilities which I`m sure a cybertronian can make FAR better use of then a human.don`t forget it isn`t just speed in aircombat but maneuverability aswell.

Yes, you're right he is the most maneuverable, but Slingshot isn't also the greatest of the Aerialbot pilots and he does get cocky easily. Also...Fireflight is a bad pilot who gets distracted, Air Raid jumps into the fray before fully knowing everything. And they have had problems on several occasions of not working together well. That is why I think they'd fail.

Every team has their loose cannons and weaker members but certain teams are more coordinated and overall listen to their commander. The Combaticons while not always understanding of each other, can and would get it together to take out this big of a foe.

The Aerialbots have potential to give EVA-01 a good fight, but overall I don't feel they could take EVA-01, nor do I feel Superion could even come close to handling EVA-01.

Aerialbots also wouldn't be ready for the city-adaptation, unlike many other groups who would analyze al lthe various set-ups and changes. The Aerialbots would be thrown for a heavy loop on that one.

This whole talk reminds me of this picture :D

BTW, the art was done by Dreamwave.

And for the record, Evangelions are somewhere in the range of 100 feet high. I don't think any of the gestalts are that tall, only the guys that turn into cities/bases

post-5-1112711706.jpg

This whole talk reminds me of this picture :D

BTW, the art was done by Dreamwave.

And for the record, Evangelions are somewhere in the range of 100 feet high. I don't think any of the gestalts are that tall, only the guys that turn into cities/bases

Predaking is 80ft tall and considered to be the tallest one, so you are correct. But gestalt height doesn't always mean a lot.

unicron could 0\/\/n his ass easy but thats not the point

i pritty ,much agree that while its not a bazerker it can be beaten but once it flips they could not stop it. well unless the have that lance thing then he would get his ass kicked

Well, lets think about this one in a sci-fi way.

These Evangelions have force fields. Well, there are 2 ways to deal with a forcefield/shield.

1- Set your weapons to a rotating frequency or to the frequency of the enemies shields. Then their shields will mean squat.

2- If that fails just hit the shield. Predaking has incredible punching power even the Hulk would have a hard time against. The shield may collapse immediately accompanied by a feedback that will give an Evangelion (major) damage or leave him stunned at least. Or the shield will just collapse slowly with each hit.

Do keep in mind that the Transformers use VERY heavy weapons which would make short work of about anything.

I think it'd help if everyone in here had seen Eva.

AT Fields are supposed to be a kind of divine force field that all living creatures generate. The most basic idea is that your form is made up of your AT Field. Evangelions and their pilots just know how to use them extremely well to the point where they can deflect things and protect themselves.

Archived