Ideas for possible Alternators

Guest JayC

i just saw pics of the alt rumble. got that thing is hideous! has/tak used a nsx as a police car in the tf sixturbo/protectobots. they should consider using the more popular cars like the nsx. as for alt rumble as the civic, i just can't get used to looking at it. its too oddly shaped. if they are going to make the tapes they should also include blasters tapes as well!

not sure if mentioned but cars that could be possible alternators:

nissan skyline gt-r (hey if they released a later model corvette they can do a nissan)

infinity g35 coupe and or 350Z

3rd remake of the subaru impreza (its got newer headlights and a more agressive grill, they should definiately redo the wrc impreza and the sti spec C...)

I don't think the vehicles have to necessairly be sold in the us market... i wouldn't mind seeing peugot, renalt, opel, MG, aston martin, fiat, ferarri, mercedes.. and the list continues

edit: didn't have time to flip through the older posts so here's my wish list considering the use of already used trademarks...

H2 hummer, Chevorlet avalanche, pontiac solstice, subaru outback, ford focus, dodge magnum & charger, nsx...

and here's another thought, what about using the same cars but different transformation... just a thought

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read this whole thread, so don't get mad at me if this has already been mentioned. :D

But, I think Bumblebee(since he can't be a VW Beetle..) would look great as a Dodge Neon SRT4. Just make him yellow and that's it. They already have the Dodge Vipers and the Ram, why not a Neon? Plus, the Neon has round headlights...kinda like the ol' Beetle that we know.

Pic: http://ivan99654ak.tripod.com/sitebuilderc...pg.w300h242.jpg

I haven't read this whole thread, so don't get mad at me if this has already been mentioned. :D

But, I think Bumblebee(since he can't be a VW Beetle..) would look great as a Dodge Neon SRT4. Just make him yellow and that's it. They already have the Dodge Vipers and the Ram, why not a Neon? Plus, the Neon has round headlights...kinda like the ol' Beetle that we know.

I had thought the same thing before. I do believe (though I could be wrong) that the Neon is going to stop in manufacturing soon.

I had thought the same thing before. I do believe (though I could be wrong) that the Neon is going to stop in manufacturing soon.

The Neon (or SX 2.0 in Canada) is a dead in the water project. It is being replaced by the Dodge Caliber. There will even be an SRT-4 Caliber to look forward to.

I just thought of something. Why wouldn't Ironhide/Ratchet be a Chevrolet HHR? It is a semi-van-like vehicle with a decent retro styling harkening to Ironhide's older nature.

• 2 weeks later...

The Neon (or SX 2.0 in Canada) is a dead in the water project. It is being replaced by the Dodge Caliber. There will even be an SRT-4 Caliber to look forward to.

I just thought of something. Why wouldn't Ironhide/Ratchet be a Chevrolet HHR? It is a semi-van-like vehicle with a decent retro styling harkening to Ironhide's older nature.

Replaced by the Caliber? That sucks. They're not even the same type of car.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived