ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING TFans AND TFormers

Legendary Ken

^^I was thinking "he can't be serious"  but at the same time I thought yesterday was April 1 and this must be some sort of twisted joke.  :tflaugh

:eek

So........can SFC refund my Paypal account now?

All I know is, it's GOATSE TIME!!!!!

WHAT. IS. THAT. :eek2 :eek2 :eek7350

clicky

Interesting read... thanks for that link, MH.

The Wall is a rock opera and concept album by Pink Floyd. Hailed by critics and fans as one of Pink Floyd's best albums (along with Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here), the album is known as a rock and roll classic, and its morbid, depressing anthems have inspired many contemporary rock musicians.

*is one of those contemporary rock musicians*

And Smithy, you MUST see The Wall. Great movie. :thumb

I, DN, have not seen the Wall.

I was just using Smithy's head to express the fact that I hadn't.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^I was thinking "he can't be serious"  but at the same time I thought yesterday was April 1 and this must be some sort of twisted joke.  :tflaugh

clicky

The Wall is a rock opera and concept album by Pink Floyd. Hailed by critics and fans as one of Pink Floyd's best albums (along with Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here), the album is known as a rock and roll classic, and its morbid, depressing anthems have inspired many contemporary rock musicians.

IN BEFORE MOVE TO INH/LOCK/DELETION/WARN FOR POSTING ANIMATED BUTT!!!

Well....... as a former Floyd addict (and I mean that quite literally), I can tell you that the movie version of the Wall is..... uh...... well if you're into strong visuals you won't be disappointed. I love Gerald Scarfe's animations in particular. But Roger Waters himself has expressed a fair amount of displeasure with the film (on the DVD no less), since it was directed by Alan Parker, who felt the need to bring in a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with the album. Plus, Roger Waters has a great (if sardonic) sense of humor, and the movie - in his words - is "a pretty dur two hours."

If you're into trippy-as-all-heck animation, then it's worth watching. Otherwise I'd just crank the live release of the album and enjoy that (shoulda released *that* on DVD instead...).

clicky

I, DN, have not seen the Wall.

I was just using Smithy's head to express the fact that I hadn't.

Heh... my bad. Damn smithy smiley... :inhrf

:tflaugh

:lol :lol :lol

What made it obvious for me was though all of the admistration would be making a profit, Mods would still be getting jack Blot for there services. If this had been real and I were a mod I'd have been pissed.

Great April fools joke SFC :thumb though I'm a day late for it. :inhrf

I never noticed, did the clock graphic actually strike twelve?

Sorry, flood control is enabled for this board, so somehow I double posted.

Archived