BotCon '05

Heat Guy

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aaah you lucky SOB.  :tfgrin  I have to go Greyhound for 23 hours and 16 minutes straight.  It's not that big a deal as long as I keep both feet on terra firma.  :tflaugh

WOW! you must be really determend to get here for it! I don't blame you it just shows you are a Hard core fan! :thumb

Aaah you lucky SOB.  :tfgrin  I have to go Greyhound for 23 hours and 16 minutes straight.  It's not that big a deal as long as I keep both feet on terra firma.  :tflaugh

WOW! you must be really determend to get here for it! I don't blame you it just shows you are a Hard core fan! :thumb

I've never been to a Convention before so this will be my first time. I can't help but be a little bit afraid to fly out to Texas but that's only because I've never flown anywhere before and I don't plan to now. :tflaugh

I've never been to a Convention before so this will be my first time. I can't help but be a little bit afraid to fly out to Texas but that's only because I've never flown anywhere before and I don't plan to now. :tflaugh

It's safer to travel by air than by road FWIW. I've flown across the Pacific a bunch of times; it ain't so bad. :P

It's safer to travel by air than by road FWIW. I've flown across the Pacific a bunch of times; it ain't so bad. :P

Yes but someone on another site told me that security at some airports in Texas are a joke.

I just wouldn't feel safe in an American airport knowing that it's not safe and come next year people will need passports to go into the States anyways, thank you very much for trusting Canadians sooo much Mr Bush. :roll

Yes but someone on another site told me that security at some airports in Texas are a joke.

I just wouldn't feel safe in an American airport knowing that it's not safe and come next year people will need passports to go into the States anyways, thank you very much for trusting Canadians sooo much Mr Bush. :roll

The same will be true for Americans crossing the border who want to get back into the country.

But hey, if someone on the INTERNET told you that it isn't safe, then by all means take the bus.

That's all well and good, statistically speaking. But if something goes wrong in a vehicle, there's always a chance you can avoid it. If something goes wrong in a plane, you're f**ked.

I take the B.A. Barracas approach to flying:

"You ain't gettin' me on no plane foo!"

Archived