2 quick questions

soybean56

Hi more accomplished bashers than I, two really quick questions.

1) Is there any way to tighten the door on Alt Shockblast. The part that slides in and out to give him bigger "wings" in bot mode. My right door is really loose but I didn't know if the tried and true nail polish would help, or hurt, the sliding joint.

2) On some random Japanesse big robot with a big gun toy I have, I'm trying to do a custom paint. The problem is the gun folds (think Alt Hound's gun but larger). Is there any way to protect the paint from getting rubbed/scrapped off here. The painting looked fine, but the hinge peeled some off. I want the joint to stay functional if possible.

thanks

Hi more accomplished bashers than I, two really quick questions.

1) Is there any way to tighten the door on Alt Shockblast. The part that slides in and out to give him bigger "wings" in bot mode. My right door is really loose but I didn't know if the tried and true nail polish would help, or hurt, the sliding joint.

Clear nail polish, applied along the slide-track, helped my Jazz's door-wings alot.

Just close the wing, apply the polish and let it dry, then open the wing and do the same to the rest of the track.

I use "Sally Hansen 'Dries Instantly' 30 Second Top Coat". As the name implies, it dries (completely clear) in 30 seconds. It's great stuff for ball-joints--and the RX-8's wing tracks. :thumb

Archived