The "Offical" (HAHA) Indiana Sightings

Taz-bot

Picked up Cybertron Hot Shot (Awesome), Dirtboss (OK), Thundercracker (major let down), and Landmine (Again Awesome) on Saturday at Toys 'R' Us in Clarksville.

Still no Vector Prime, Scourge, Jetfire, Optimus, Megs, or Starscream that I've seen.

They honestly don't appear to have enough room for the Leader and Supreme classes though.  They just got a sh*t-ton of Alternator 2-packs and Energon 2-packs :tdown

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cybertron Has been Sighted in Indy!!!!!

I was at the Toys'R'Us on East Washington Street yesterday, and they had...

SUPREME:

Starscream (5)

ULTRA:

Scourge (1, he was bought though)

Jetfire (3)

VOYAGER:

Crumplezone (2)

Vector Prime (3, got one though)

SCOUT:

Scattorshot ( 4, got one though)

Overhaul (4, got one though)

Ransack (4, got one)

Not a siting,.. persay. I talked to an associate at Meijer on Avon, He said that he has the Cybertron, but can't put the out until store adjusts to Christmas, (i.e. losing the summer stuff) that's in three weeks.

on Friday, we saw the following Cybertron figures at Toys'R'Us on US-31 in Greenwood,

LEADER:

Megatron (3)

Optimus Prime (1)

DELUXE:

Dirt boss (1)

plus most of the ones I saw at TRU on East Washington.

we picked up Prime and a Megatron.

well today I took an odd trip for the last day of my vacation.

I went to munchie IN, and I feel its my duty to report what i'ev found.

Lets see, the TRU up there had all cybertron figures except for sourge. I tell you that guy is getting to be a Starscream to find. (I'ev been hunting in TWO states)

oh and with help from a buddy of mine I found a small odd store in the middle of no where called "heros for sale"  its near ball state. Anyway, they had a little bit of loose g1, for fairly descent prices. they arent minty or anything but its hard to find good priced g1 these days . They also had mint on card indivualy packaged Car Robots build king.  They also had a bunch of sealed\boxed worlds smallest TFs, and micron booster VOL 2.

dont ask for the addy, becuse I have no clue in hell where I was but it was near the wizards keep(a card and game shop)

Rat- take a trip to Castleton.

Cybertron---------------------

Castleton TRU-crammed into an endcap.

They had almost all of them exept the leaders.

TRU 38th street.-next to Energon+G1+alts. on shelf.

had all+leaders

Rat- take a trip to Castleton.

Cybertron---------------------

Castleton TRU-crammed into an endcap.

They had almost all of them exept the leaders.

TRU 38th street.-next to Energon+G1+alts. on shelf.

had all+leaders

thanks for the tip. To bad I'm not on vacation anymore *L*  thanks for the tip though :thumb

Ah. Where are you? And you might hurry quick. There weren't alot in ratio to the number of people. If i remeber, Castleton is east/northeast. I won't be buy again for a while, or I' reserve you/send one to you. (for a price)

Archived