Big Pimpin Spending Cheese's Collection

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Nice stuff! Might I reccomend an ionizer for your toy room? It may help to keep the dust down. I want one myself, but my toyroom is in my open basement, so it wouldn't really do any good, but if you have an enclosed space, they work wonders!

It's funny you say that. We are moving soon & I'm getting stuck in the basement. Don't get me wrong, I'm still happy to have a place to displace some stuff, but I love my room now.

very nice setup. if you want ot improve on the black fire convoy LD repaint, try dyeing the plastic with rit dye. if you want dead on accuracy as far as color or what parts are what colors,....pm me.

Those kitbashes I tried to do were my 1st & maybe only bashes. I had 2 weeks off work & some paint pens. I just wanted to see how difficult it was to do a bash & now I think I'm done :tflaugh . thanks for offering a hand. I tried to bash a alt Prime into Nemmy Prime & now I have a "Battle Damage" alt Prime :tflaugh

cool stuff. You have a screamer I needs.

What screamer is that I may have an extra w/ no wepons.

very nice setup. if you want ot improve on the black fire convoy LD repaint, try dyeing the plastic with rit dye. if you want dead on accuracy as far as color or what parts are what colors,....pm me.

Those kitbashes I tried to do were my 1st & maybe only bashes. I had 2 weeks off work & some paint pens. I just wanted to see how difficult it was to do a bash & now I think I'm done :tflaugh . thanks for offering a hand. I tried to bash a alt Prime into Nemmy Prime & now I have a "Battle Damage" alt Prime :tflaugh

easy bash for alt prime, simply buy black fabric dye at a craft store ar target, mix with boiling water and submerge the red plastic with out letting the plastic touch the pot. if the dye won't take all the way "spareingly" add a bit of nail polish with acetone. great job with out much reference.

Archived