Picture Request

OneAngryDwrf

Hey All!

I wondering if you guys could help me out. I recall a few months back before the MP Prime was released, that a someone had taken apart Prime's head and removed the faceplate, revealing Prime's mouth and such. While I just got the 20th Anniversary Prime, I am a little hesitant to take his head apart so I can see the mouth.

Does anyone have a pic of Prime's head without the faceplate? Any help in the matter would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

TKO the OAD

Thanks so much!

That is exactly what I was looking for! I couldn't find anything when I looked earlier and I also couldnt remember where I had seen it.

Again, thanks again. You rock, my friend!

TKO the OAD

i remember that too bad you can't take it off without ruining it

Wow I didn't even know anything about this...That's awesome! I can't believe everyone got so angry over at TFormers...it's so cool! It doesn't matter what he looks like, just the thought of having such detail some fans won't even see, incredible. Is it on both the Takara and Hasbro?

Wow I didn't even know anything about this...That's awesome! I can't believe everyone got so angry over at TFormers...it's so cool! It doesn't matter what he looks like, just the thought of having such detail some fans won't even see, incredible. Is it on both the Takara and Hasbro?

I know, what's wrong with them. Saying crap bout Furman/Wildman.

"This is Simon Furman and Andrew Wildman's fault back in the Marvel published Transformebr comic books in the 80's. I get to see Fortress Maximus 'glasses' ripped out by Galvatron. Transformers is not like the way I expected in the US. I was hoping they;re going to collaborate with the Japanese people. Transformers IS a JAPANESE TOY not a monster crap done badly by a brit. Grimlock from Pre-Earth era from Cybertron?! You got to be stupid."

What the crap is he talking about? Why were they so angry? And why can't they be cool like us?

Archived