? on all Soundwave/SoundBlaster contents

REMINATOR

:wave :wave I'm writing a review on every Soundwave and SoundBlaster that were released from 1984 pre-rub to 1987. What I need to know is the contents that were included for each one.

Example for 2005 Sound Blaster:

1x Sound Blaster,

3x Sound Blaster missiles (not on spruce),

2x Batteries/ Cannons,

1x Sound Blaster Sticker Sheet,

1x Ravage,

2x Ravage Cannons,

1x Buzzsaw,

2x Buzzsaw Cannons,

2x Clear Cassette Cases,

3 Trading Cards,

1x Instruction Sheet.

Rubsign on the side of left shoulder for SoundBlaster. Both Cassettes came with rubsign also.

I need to know the contents for:

1 - 1984 Soundwave Hasbro Prerub

2 - 1984 Soundwave Takara Prerub

3 - 1985 Soundwave Hasbro

4 - 1985 Soundwave Takara (regular button)

5 - 1985 Soundwave Takara (hinge door deck/ SoundBlaster button)

6 - 1987 Sound Blaster Takara.

Thanks in advance.

I think I can get you started a bit.

here goes:

1 - 1984 Soundwave Hasbro Prerub

came with Buzzsaw. Dec. sticker on his chest. copyright on the battery clip. solid fists

2 - 1984 Soundwave Takara Prerub

came w/ Rumble (red tape), & headphones, microphone and I think a clear cassette case

3 - 1985 Soundwave Hasbro

also came w/ buzzsaw. rub symbol. copyright inside battery compartment

hollow fists

4 - 1985 Soundwave Takara (regular button)

probably the same as the rub symbol soundwave. but w/ rumble & the extra stuff

5 - 1985 Soundwave Takara (hinge door deck/ SoundBlaster button)

rub symbol. you know the rest

6 - 1987 Sound Blaster Takara.

different colors. 2 tape chest. came w/ buzzsaw & a clear case. But has a sticker of fort max on buzzsaw

:wave :wave Many thanks and appreciation FPrime :thumb :thumb

That pretty much confirm the info. that I collected from different posters.

One thing that I am still unsure did the original of 1984-87 came with a Trading Card like the reissue?

I didn't know about the sold and hollow fist. So are all the 1985 for both Hasbro and Takara has hollow fist too? What about the Cassetteman and 1987 Soundblaster?

Both the reissue Soundwave and Soundblaster has solid hand.

I can't say for sure But I looked at some pics i had saved of a japanese soundwave w/ its box & paperwork & i didn't see any card.

I only knew about the different fists cause one time I had both soundwaves. With with the rub symbol, one without.

I can add that my bootleg cassette man does have solid fists.

He also comes with the same accessories as the japanese soundwave..

I 've seen this one come packed with a bootleg ravage, laserbeak or frenzy (blue tape). The styrofoam is actually made to hold either one of them.

Archived