TF Cybertron

transformerjunkie

personally this is what i would like to see...

stick with me for a second

ok the force chips are stupid, they dont work very well in my eyes...so the BEST way to use them and introduce primus as cybertron is this...making his transformation activated by using the forcechips.  now i dont mean just one transforms the whole thing, but like a few of them at (one from each planet maybe) anywayz example...beast planet key will activate his legs transforming, earth activates arms, etc, etc)

hope ou guys get what i mean

But then Hasbro would have to remold all of the Force chips to be only compatible with the planet a character is from and I think they're too lazy. If that wasn't done you would only need 1 force chip to transform Primus. I also think that would take a lot of engineering and designing with all the gears and stuff activated by the force chips. And as you may have seen from GF Starscream it might hinder his articulation and we don't need a second giant brick in Cybertron *cough*Supreme Starscream*cough*.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok the force chips are stupid, they dont work very well in my eyes...so the BEST way to use them and introduce primus as cybertron is this...making his transformation activated by using the forcechips.  now i dont mean just one transforms the whole thing, but like a few of them at (one from each planet maybe) anywayz example...beast planet key will activate his legs transforming, earth activates arms, etc, etc)

But then Hasbro would have to remold all of the Force chips to be only compatible with the planet a character is from and I think they're too lazy. If that wasn't done you would only need 1 force chip to transform Primus. I also think that would take a lot of engineering and designing with all the gears and stuff activated by the force chips. And as you may have seen from GF Starscream it might hinder his articulation and we don't need a second giant brick in Cybertron *cough*Supreme Starscream*cough*.

I really haven't paid much attention to the force chips, so are you saying that they are all compatible at this point?

hmm...good point...

maybe then "master keys" that work on all the bots and cons in the line, but at the same time only work specifically on spots on primus

interesting, or maybe take the different force keys and have a way to combine them into an ultimate key to unlock primus, that way, you've got the sales strategy, plus with one unlocking point, posability and articulation shouldn't suffer. then take said key and have it either turn into a weapon or combine with some part of primus to become like a huge sword or an axe or a spear or a bfg.

Ya, um, f*cking dumbest idea ever. Transformers are expensive enough, don't make me have to buy like, 50 transformers so i can get one to work.

I really haven't paid much attention to the force chips, so are you saying that they are all compatible at this point?

Yes all are compatible.

I think he'll use the planet force's to transform/unlock it. They are likely not the same as the keys and are with the Primus toy when it comes out.

Unicron is a sphere, not just a hemisphere. He has a very small flat base which allows him to stand, but he is a full sphere.

I think we'll probably be getting a retooled BW Unicron, since that is the design WW Primus was based on.

I'd call him more like an easter egg from hell before I'd call him a sphere. :tflaugh I could be wrong about this, but aren't sphere's supposed to be completely round?

Well, if I'm going to get anyone in Cybertron I might as well make it Primus if he's due out...

hastak would be stupid not to release primus. my moneys on a completely original mold, but it would be my luck that they retool the unicron mold and use that (shudders in disgust) :tfpuke

Archived