Caption It

Strikeback

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TrukMunky2.jpg

MP Prime: Everyone laugh and point at the stupid munky.

Cyb Prime: Hah ha.  He can't even activate a cyber key.  And he calls himself a Cybertronian.

Armada Prime: Don't you mean a Mini-Con?

Alt Prime: Nah.  He doesn't even have a realistic alt mode.

PM Prime: At least his legs aren't stuck together like mine, STF, and Spychangers.

G1: Hey, I'm the original, I say who says what, and he's a freakin munky.  He's not a truck, and he's definitely not a firetruck like the guy behind me.

Primal: At least I don't have energon rolls like Fattimus over there.  I'd take that energon star away from him if I were you guys.

LoC Prime: Squeak Squeak

Translation F*ck this sh*t.  He's a freaking munky and needs to die in the smelting pit along with Fattimus over there.  Regular trucks rule...especially firetrucks.

Okay...for the picture with Alt. Prime in vehicle mode:

It's Action Masters all over again!  And someone's been playing a little too much Grand Theft Auto.

For the second picture:

MP Prime - "Discworld is that way!  Just past the crazy kitten with the wool fetish, you can't miss it"

E-Prime - "Yeah, so get on your surf board and tick off.  Only the best can be here"

Silence and then:

TM Primal - "That's big words for a guy who ate a planet"

E-Prime - "That's it!  Optimus Prime, Super Mode!"

All the other Primes and Primal - "Not again!  That's the tenth time in two minutes!"

Blaster in the background playing the Power Rangers theme

Megatron in the background - "Right, that is it!  Can't an evil loser sulk in peace!?"

Not very good again.

-Chuckles

Archived