Caption It

Strikeback

Optimus: Yes!! I tricked the cashier at Walmart into selling me Movie Leader Optimus early - all I had to do was substitute the barcode for something else that was $40...

Magnus: What exactly did you replace it with?

Op: Ermm... One from a footspa.

Magnus: How the f**k did you convince them that what is clearly a large Transformers toy, with "Transformers Movie Leader Optimus Prime" plastered all over it was, in fact, a footspa?!!

Op: Don't ask, man: I still can't quite get the smell off of it, or myself for that matter...

Magnus: Doesn't he technically render you obsolete? Besides, how can you be holding him when you're only four inches tall and it's more like ten or eleven - and why does it look like the Matrix?

Op: Quiet, you!!

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

caption05252007.jpg

Wolverine: "OMG! I love that shade of nail polish! Will you do mine!?"

Cyb fig: " You got it girlfriend! I can highlight your hair to if you want."

Wolverine: "You would sooo be my best friend if you did!"

• 2 months later...

Hopefully this is the right section for this.

First I was just making this pic but after looking at it, I figured they should be saying something.....but I cant think of anything. I thought it would be fun to read what you guys think.

post-2161-1187102135_thumb.jpg

Man. My thread is a Still Born. Too bad, bad topics dont have Stem cells you can salvage out the deal.

Hopefully this is the right section for this.

First I was just making this pic but after looking at it, I figured they should be saying something.....but I cant think of anything. I thought it would be fun to read what you guys think.

STARSCREAM (looks down at crotch): You got a 3-prong adapter?

"This is the end for you, Prime!"

"Starscream, I have right and justice on my si- are you wearing high-heels?!"

"Of course not, they're boots! Now prepare to-!"

"Yeah, chick boots. I can't do this with you wearing those, take 'em off."

Archived