Caption It

Strikeback

Give me a good story for this mini-comic...

comic_blank04062006.jpg

:)

Snake Eyes: Stupid cutbacks, Can't believe we've resorted to stealing from The Autobots. I miss the Rolling Thunder.

Kamakura: Snake Eyes - You can talk?

Snake Eyes: Shut up you Ninja Force reject.

One more

TrukMunky2.jpg

G1 Prime; Look guys, multiple Primes in the same place is NOT one of those time paradox things, Hasbro has to keep using our name otherwise they'd loose the rights to our name and would have to call us something lame like ummm???...

Energon Prime: .... like Ultra Magnus?? That's pretty lame.

G1 Prime; Well if anyone knows lame it's you.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More fodder

DSCF1345.jpg

See, I told you parenthood would solve our relationship problems.

• 2 months later...

It's BAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

100_0262.jpg

Sentinel: Terminate... mutants...

Primus: You know this guy?

Unicron: Hey man, I thought he was with you...

• 1 month later...
Caption this one!

TransformersPhotos003.png

Stormjet: SUPERION MAXIMUS COMBINE! Uh guys. Treadshot where is every one?

Treadshot: They all went to Maccaddam's muddering something about how you always use us to look bigger so you can pick up chicks.

Stormjet: Dang it I had a date with Thunderblast tonight too. All right get the heck off of me.

:tfgrin

• 4 weeks later...

Archived