Would U have accepted Megs. in Honda mold?

Deadpool

Not that I think Megs should be a car by any means, BUT... if he HAD to be a car, I think one of these would be fitting...

chrysler_300.jpg

The photo's not doing it the justice it deserves, but when I see one of these on the road in silver, I can't help but think "Alt. Megatron."  IRL, it's a really mean, stocky looking car.

I would LOVE to see that car as an Alternator. And the Chevy SSR as well. Hey, HasTak already has licenses with the companies.... let's make with the toys! :thumb

*would also love an SSR alt... preferably as Kup*

And as for Prime as a car... that's a tough call. How about one of these? It's a grocery-getter, but it does have a HEMI...

05.dodge.magnum.f34.500.jpg

:thumb

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
, but thats just wrong that for the movie they're changing everything(Ratchet is going to be a firetruck!) and still calling it G1(actual quote: G1, G1, G1. Period. Finito.).

Dude, un-wad your panties. Things change. Things always change. It can be good or it could be bad. As a Jeep fan, every time they talk about re-doing the Wrangler Im all tied in knots hoping its not some kind of crap front drive RAV-4 CRV clone, and then they announce something like the Rubicon Unlimited, so sometimes its all good.

You mentioned 'butchering' the Alts? Some. Smokes and Streak going from a sweet sports car to a rental car body with hotrod engine is blasphemy IMHO, but then look at Sideswipe, Hound, and Windcharger. All of these guys got some serious upgrades. Imagine how bad it would suck if Has/Tak kept it all 'G1 pure' and released Windcharger as an '82 Firebird. Theyd have to include an action figure of a guy wearing a faded Iron Maiden T-shirt, sleeveless denim jacket, and some stonewashed jeans. Feathered mullet and black hightops would go without saying. Maybe even include a pregnant crank whore with a black eye to keep him company.

All Im saying is that changing some things is necessary to keep up with the times. Personally I hated Beast Wars as much as any G1 fanboy; the idea of robots turning into fleshy critters is lame compared to cars, jets, tanks and trucks. But without that line, the current lines wouldnt have the great articulation that they do, or some of the detail. Between the RID car bros. and the Alt line, there is the epitome of what the TF line CAN be if handled properly.

Oh and on topic. Gun Megs is meh. A G2 tank style Megs painted charcoal grey and silver with a definitel G1 flavor would rock ass. Tank megs would stick any S2000 bot in his cannon and fire him straight up Decepticharge's a$$. That hulking monstrosity that MH is using is pretty much what Id like to see for movie Megs. I can feel the threat looking at that guy.

Not that I think Megs should be a car by any means, BUT... if he HAD to be a car, I think one of these would be fitting...

chrysler_300.jpg

The photo's not doing it the justice it deserves, but when I see one of these on the road in silver, I can't help but think "Alt. Megatron."  IRL, it's a really mean, stocky looking car.

I would LOVE to see that car as an Alternator. And the Chevy SSR as well. Hey, HasTak already has licenses with the companies.... let's make with the toys! :thumb

*would also love an SSR alt... preferably as Kup*

And as for Prime as a car... that's a tough call. How about one of these? It's a grocery-getter, but it does have a HEMI...

05.dodge.magnum.f34.500.jpg

:thumb

Hey! It's Cybertron Red alert! :thumb

I could deal with a car Megatron, but the proportions of the S2000 'bot mold are just plain wrong for him. I still don't understand why people would think in that direction, it not compute.

Megs would seriously need something with bulk, lots of it. I doubt we'll see a MP Megs anytime soon, an Alternator is much more likely. As long as they do the character a sevice when they squeeze him into the mold, I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, the more Megs, the better.

Galvatron turned into a huge cannon (a Galvatron's cannon cannon, to be sure, but a cannon nonetheless)

What sick individual would've tried to push that point so adamantly on you? :roll :P

So pretty much no one would have accepted Megs in Honda mold (just like myself).

I would have acccepted it.

I don't see much difference between being a small car and a hand gun - under the skin he's still the same bad-ass Megatron. Shoot in robot form it's not like the S2000 mold is little - he's as tall as the rest of them.

Part of me secretly hopes the Takara version will be Megs, as my evil side loves to enjoy the screams of fanboy rage.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Trench my friend, that is the best arguement FOR having a MEGATRON S2000 BT/ALT. And just think, a few minutes ago I was all against it but now... :thumb :thumb :thumb

Archived