We need a new Bumblebee!

Donkeystyle

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheeljack would be cool, too. But IMO Bumblebee was the most characterful autobot of the G1 era. To me, many of the autobots are too much in the soldier turned sportscar mold, and I would like to see something a bit different, and more unique, like Bumblebee. I appreciate that Hound is in the alternators line and is not a sportscar. Its nice to see something a little different in what will be a sea of filler characters revamped as fairly common modern cars. Don't get me wrong, I love the binalternators and they are my favorite line of TFs possibly of all time, but I'd like to see a little variation and some homage to the more developed characters. And more masterpieces!

I would love to see Bumblebee as a Yellow mini cooper with black racing stripes, and white mirrors.

As for the other members of the Alternator/Binaltech line, I would love to see Hot Rod as a new mustang, and Gears or Huffer as a fullsize truck.

As for the decepticons, maybe they will remake megatron in its BW NEO tank mode. I know that Hound can probably make the switch to a decepticon alternator/binaltech figure without to much work, but if they just use repaints of existing figures for the decepticons I am going to pass.

I would love to see Bumblebee as a Yellow mini cooper with black racing stripes, and white mirrors.

As for the other members of the Alternator/Binaltech line, I would love to see Hot Rod as a new mustang, and Gears or Huffer as a fullsize truck.

TOTALLY agree on the Hot Rod as an 05 Mustang! Besides i can't see a reason not to have Bumblebee in an upcoming line. I'd prefer an updated BT/ALT version myself, but if not that why not include him in an expanded Masterpiece/20th Aniversary line.

Question to bumblebee85 though; why so sure that we won't get any form of your namesake? I understand (to an extent) VW's rational to not be involved, but there are a long list of other auto makers that would love to have their produce associated with the 2nd or 3rd most recognizable TF ever... Takara and Hasbro know the standing of the character or they wouldn't have put his picture on Prime's arm. But that's just my opinion... :tftounge

:wtf What's the big deal with Bumblebee? He's not a soldier type but yet they're in a war that's been going on thousands of years. He's the autobot that keeps the Ark nice and cozy for when the real Soldiers come home...and he better have some Energon on the stove!

Archived