E. Combiner limb dupes seem cheesy?

realmasume

sorry, for the ignorance here but:

are the limbs of the E-Gestalts interchangeable?

like they were for the G1-Scamble City guys?

other thoughts on the Gestalt controversies- the whole hand thing annoyed me at first then i realized that these guys dont dont combine so that they can shower, or go to the grocery store, play cards, burp the baby ... they combine so they can whup ass! No real hands needed

(granted i can say that having not purchased any of them)

Yea they're interchangeable, you can tell by the fact the same mold is used for both arm and legs in their default configurations.

Haha, I like the way you accept the lack of real hands!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but since Superion has no hands, he basically can't hit, or grab anything. Okay, maybe he can give someone a hug, but basically all he is good for is shooting (and dodging). So, he should have been a large gun instead. If you take away the ability to manipulate objects, then you eliminate a bot's capabilities severely on the battle field. He can't utilize other weapons like swords, or guns. Thus my desire for a hand mod that makes Supes seem much more like a G1 homage (IMHO).

Archived