Packaging Error?

Akuma

ussually its cause somebody lost that peice and got yours and returned it without the engine/gun. was it all sealed or did it look opened

But, who would throw their set of instructions back in the box too? I think it's a manufacturer screw up. It happens.

He was mint in package

Oh yeah, and he's missing the Decepticons icon part, too... Hm, maybe he could just be a kit bash to Cheetor :D LOL

Okay maybe someone returned this after swiping the gun and parts they needed. A little packing tape can do wonders. This aint a G1 ebay auction. It would have hurt me but that toy would have been right back in a heart beat.

My suggestion is get out of this forum.

Change B Ravage to car mode.

Put him back in his clear bubble.

Get some tape and find your reciept.

Go straight to the store. Do not pass go.

I know that was probably the last B Ravage when you got it but they'll be more.

Can hasbro not just send you the part?  I have been deciphering Takaras websites and they can send you missing parts

I doubt it. Most of the time they want you to send the entire product to them. After that, they'll send you a replacement, but they cannot guarantee that you will get the same item in return. :roll Atleast that's what they told me when I've had to deal with them.

AM's right. If you look at Hasbro's website they have replacement parts for some of their toy-lines, but not all. Unfortunately, TFs is one of the lines for which they do not stock replacement parts.

most likely.............................not :roll I don't think you can cheat the system just as easy as that Thad. BUT in the near future when the BT Overdrive comes out, I bet you can. (I should have waited)

had a friend get Grimlock and he was missing his Sword...his friggin' Sword!

Same thing happened to me when I bought Grimlock. I immediately eturned him the next day and the good thing is that I found the last Grimlock.

Archived