Decepticon Commander Pack Leaked Images of Hasbro Transformer Set

BaCon

That Decepticon Commander Pack we heard about back in April, may be less than meets the eye. Some newly leaked images showing this maybe be Cyberverse Warrior molds (sad tuba sound). Not much else to say other than we hope there is another Starscream, Shockwave & Soundwave 3-pack out there. Check out the images below thanks to @AINK755. - Read the Full News Story

52744__scaled_800.jpeg

• Like 1

Yeah if this really was that three pack, that would indeed be pretty disappointing. More so than the pack was to begin with. 

However, the original three pack said voyagers. I don't know if that was assumed by anyone or not but if it wasn't, there's that. There's also the fact that non-Generations figures don't usually get leaked in such a way. They just kind of appear in stores or leak from images and not often found via computer listings. It has happened before though.

What's interesting is that these are the Warrior class figures and not the Deluxe class molds. Which kinda makes sense seeing as to how the Deluxe Cyberverse Shockwave and Starscream molds were reused for Earthspark. So there's no need to use the deluxe figures again. But then there's Soundwave and the fact that his deluxe hasn't been reused in Earthspark...yet. People are thinking that the upcoming deluxe Earthspark Soundwave will be using the Cyberverse mold and to me, this kinda confirms that.

I don't think I'll be getting this though. None of them look different enough from their original releases to bother getting. The main thing is translucent vs opaque orange plastic for Starscream's Null Rays. Or they're painted or darker/less translucent or whatever. 

• Like 1