OTFCC N00b Questions...

Bizzmoff

lol don't forget man, going out to dinner, buying rounds of drinks...

I know he's not looked fondly on now..but last year I was hanging out with Trustme, and we had a blast.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's not always about just buying stuff, it's about hanging with you fellow Tf fan also. I mean at some points I would just hang around tables, while my father would sit down. Then I'd have a nice conversation with someone I didn't even know about armada, energon, bumblebee and etc. Then you talk to some about your buys, which goes into even better conversations. I mean it's like your talking to 10

X-bobs some time.....

I've already made plans for Comic-con this year, but if anyone wants to room together to cut down the costs next year I'm lookin' to acquire roomies.

I'll happily booze the living hell out of anyone willing to join in (preferably 21 & over, please)

My real reason for wanting to go is to see some of the folks that hang around here... you know, put user names with faces.

I already know what I'm NOT going to wear. Any homemade T-shirts with Transformers or TFans on it (hopes nobody was planing on doing that :redface ) [i'm a huge nerd!!] Hey! I like Transformers, I'm at a Transformers Convention, AND I'm wearing a Transformers T-shirt :eek [/i'm a huge nerd!!]

I already know what I'm NOT going to wear. Any homemade T-shirts with Transformers or TFans on it (hopes nobody was planing on doing that :redface ) [i'm a huge nerd!!] Hey! I like Transformers, I'm at a Transformers Convention, AND I'm wearing a Transformers T-shirt :eek [/i'm a huge nerd!!]

I thought about wearing one to this year's con: "INH ruined my marraige"

Because I'm not, and it didn't.

Before attending last years, I didn't really post on any boards. Now that I've got some INTERNET friends, I'm expecting it to be a blast. Sorry though, screamer, I'm only 19, so you can't take me out for a drink. And I really hope I don't run into that Bizzmoff jerk.

Okay..... that $1500 thing is scaring me a bit.

You won't spend that much unless you try to. Like I said, I stayed at an uber-nice hotel and spent <$600 total. Stay at an average hotel, and that can easily take off $100.

My real reason for wanting to go is to see some of the folks that hang around here... you know, put user names with faces.

No freaking doubt. Like just showing up at one of these conventions wouldn't brand me as a dork for life.

*hides homemade transformable G2 Megatron costume*

No freaking doubt. Like just showing up at one of these conventions wouldn't brand me as a dork for life.

I just hope Triumph shows up at the new TF movie premier.

A person can go to the con for cheaper than $1500 depending on where it is located. It depends on how much you want to spend while you're there. I spent a good bit in the dealer room this past year, but I could have easily spent more. When and if you go, make sure you go see Cory at DecepticonMatrix. He's got the hook up.

*thinks about wearing a homemade TFans shirt now*

Anyway,......... your not a dork by going to a convetion....... Well, unless your one of the people who wear a TF costume every year.... Then you a bit creepy..... :redface

Archived