OTFCC N00b Questions...

Bizzmoff

hey now, I wor a Seacon Swamp shirt that was kind of fun, had my avatar and starscreamer on the chest...as for teh sotumes...well I know a guy who made a Prowl costume...but OTFCC wasn't much of a cosplay friendly con....though there were also these 3 girls dressed as the cone head seekers.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...as for teh sotumes...well I know a guy who made a Prowl costume...but OTFCC wasn't much of a cosplay friendly con....though there were also these 3 girls dressed as the cone head seekers.

Well, ummmm... I'll rent a wheelchair and cosplay as Chip. I can spend the whole convention sitting on my butt :tfgrin

Well, last year I was included as part of "another group." :roll The reason this was important was because we had some awesome "gWo" shirts made up. We had about 30 of them made if I recall and they still look damn good to this day. I think that it's a fun idea and if I end up going this year, I can get some made up again. Of course, I would need something cool to put on them to represent TFans and the like. :D

Okay..... that $1500 thing is scaring me a bit. Then again, I'm not the TF collector that most of you are. But I just can't see telling my wife that I'm off to a Transformers convention and I'm taking a buttload of cash with me. I dunno, maybe it's different for you guys. I would just go to hang out with people and stuff.

Ye-ah. Does not have teh funds.

If any the AL/TN crew are up for a road trip, I'd think about it.

honestly for the dealer room, you can be quite pleased with yourself spending just 200-300 bucks, and feel like you came away with some good stuff.

Every dealer's prices are different, and so really getting in there and exploring it all, you can find some hella bargins. You just have to look.

2001 I got a complete BW T-rex megs, for 10 bucks. He was in a tub of loose transformers, and that was a really cool score for me.

Archived