Ohio Sightings

mflinn

STILL nothing in the Cleveland area. I've been to Targets, Walmarts, TRU's, all over town, and I've only found Arcee, Mirage, and Insecticon ONCE since wave 3 was released! I did see Demolisher a couple times. But mostly, the stores have only Wave 1 figs still sitting on the shelves. It's still rare even to find Snowcat or Rodimus, let alone the Wave 3 or Wave 4 figs.

This is somewhat disgraceful. At least when the Armada stuff was coming out you could count on them arriving in Cleveland fairly well on time, but the Energon releases have been WAY behind the rest of the country.

I hear reports of waves being released on the west coast and after a month they're still not here. After two months you might be able to find a few here and there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a theory guys, hasbro is gonna hold back some of the later waves because of the large amount of larger figs, we wont see clifffjumper and shocky until closer to xmas when the stores are flooded with omega supremes (i already have mine)

BX has

Signal Flare x1

Devastator x1

Paradon Medic x2

Black Archnia x2

and that is it Looks like time for them to restock?

Hope they pull a BX in California and get the stuff in before everybody else that was awesome, I got Legos and TFs that everybody else wanted at least a month in advance of everybody else = awesome...

Maybe I should talk to the manager to see what i can get them to order for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to note at TRU Dayton Mall. All old stuff nothing new no Wave 3, only wave 2 with stickers (New Episodes Airing On Cartoon Network)

Armada Smokescreen

On my way back from seeing I, Robot I stopped buy a few places...

K-Mart by Cinci Mills Mall. = Mostly wave 1 and 2, no wave 3

Walmart on Colerain = wave 1 and 2. No wave 3

Biggs at Cinci Mills Mall = Armada Cheetor, Armada Scavenger, Energon repaint Scavenger, and a a few animorphs.

No omegas, alt silver streak, hounds, wave 3 energons

Meijer Harshman Road finally got in King Atlas, still have Optimus Primal for those looking for him.

BTW welcome Fril

Cleveland area finally got something new, yay!! I found (and purchased) Energon Strongarm and Offshoot @ Target in Strongsville today. They were the last ones in stock, but chances are that Target @ Parmatown has them too since they usually get restocked on the same day.

No sign of anything even restocked, to say nothing of being new assortments, @ any Wal-Mart in the area. :tfmad

EDIT: Stopped into Kohl's @ Parmatown and found another Offshoot and Energon Strongarm. I didn't even know that had toys there until that post on TFormers about Downshift being sighted there!

Parmatown Target has nothing new.

Super-K on Brookpark Rd. has the Crystal Widow/Oil Slick set @ $21.99. Ugly all around, but cool packaging.

Edited by Quickshift

Wasn't there suppose to be a sale on Energon Basics @ Meijer?

Anyways Meijer Harshman road needs to move out one more (Last one I am told) Unicorn before they will stock Omega Supreme, he is at full price....

Grumble grumble grumble.......

For anyone around the Akron area I spied the energon rollplay toys and 1 Omega Supreme at Target on Romig rd behind Rolling Acres Mall on Tuesday the 27th about 5:30ish. Omega was not stocked with the other TF toys. He was on the oposite side of the isle down at the very end. Guess he was to big to fit with the rest.