*Store #3502*

TFCYBT_S_PIC2For12-10-05.jpg

#2.) Transformers Cybertron Basic Wave Pallet

Available at:

Wal-Mart

6500 Satriale Way

Hamilton, OH 45011

*Store #3502*

is that a chromia ...errr blastcharge, and crosswise(aka) smokescreen. I see on that lil pallet there??? I wonder if my wally world will be getting one of those anytime soon :tfdance

Also while these arent techially TF's. I feel the need to post 'em

I after I got off of work tonight. I did a toy check and found the most postless but sure to be stupidly expenceve and rare starwars figures to date, and they proove that no matter how little screen time a charecter gets, by god they get a toy :P

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Its starwars babes...........Yes baby luke and leia that come double packed with Obewan, and Bale Organa. Why do I say they come packed with them look at the names on the pic's luke and leia are on top, and it looks like the other two figures(bale and ole ben) are just accssorys  :tflaugh1

post-2290-1134283901.jpg

post-2290-1134283910.jpg

Edited by ---The Rat

is that a chromia ...errr blastcharge, and crosswise(aka) smokescreen. I see on that lil pallet there??? I wonder if my wally world will be getting one of those anytime soon

It's Thunderblast (Chromia), Crosswise (Autovolt), and Brimstone (don't know the dino's name in Galaxy Force). Along with those, they had the street speed team, Wreckloose, Backstop, and Cybertron Defense Red alert.

$9.86, $6.86 and $24.96 I think. The only place I've seen them thus far too. To get there, take I-75 to the Hamilton exit (in between Cincy and Dayton), go 3 exits down to the Route 4 exit. Turn right off the exit and Walmart is on the left.

Plenty of Brimstones, medium amount of Thunderblasts, not many Crosswises, 1 Red alert. Plenty of Basics (as in the picture).

I picked up Brimstone (don't like him too much) and Thunderblast (though basic... she's really cool... better than Arcee or Override for female bots).

Edited by IcePagoda

is that a chromia ...errr blastcharge, and crosswise(aka) smokescreen. I see on that lil pallet there??? I wonder if my wally world will be getting one of those anytime soon

It's Thunderblast (Chromia), Crosswise (Autovolt), and Brimstone (don't know the dino's name in Galaxy Force). Along with those, they had the street speed team, Wreckloose, Backstop, and Cybertron Defense Red alert.

$9.86, $6.86 and $24.96 I think. The only place I've seen them thus far too. To get there, take I-75 to the Hamilton exit (in between Cincy and Dayton), go 3 exits down to the Route 4 exit. Turn right off the exit and Walmart is on the left.

Plenty of Brimstones, medium amount of Thunderblasts, not many Crosswises, 1 Red alert. Plenty of Basics (as in the picture).

I picked up Brimstone (don't like him too much) and Thunderblast (though basic... she's really cool... better than Arcee or Override for female bots).

waaaayyyyy a head of ya dude. I went down on monday and bought one of each.  my favortive out of the three is crosswise(aka smokescreen and autovolt)  He is one of the best designed TF's i've seen in ages.    I love the super hard to figure out tf's :clap Thunderblast she isnt to bad a bit overly simple.  I think honestly. She was made to be a basic, and has\taktomy upscaled to to the 9.99 class.  then there is brimstone. man what a peice of crap :tdown  i think he also would have made a better basic

Toy Sightings for Fri. 12/16/05

Power Rangers Mystic Force Toy Sighting

25050 Vehicle Assortment:

PRMFT_S_PIC1For12-16-05.jpg

#1.) 25051 Mystic Tracker & 25052 Dragon Tracker

Available at:

Meijer

1560 Main Street

Hamilton, OH 45013

*Store #135*

25020 Legendary Battlized Power Rangers & 25030 Dragon Morphin Figures

PRMFT_S_PIC2For12-16-05.jpg

#2.) 25023 Legendary Battlized Yellow Power Ranger &  25032 Green Power Ranger to Minotaurus Dragon

(Note: Green and Red are available at this time for LB along with Green & Yellow for DM)

Available at:

Meijer

1560 Main Street

Hamilton, OH 45013

*Store #135*

25040 Cycle Assortment

PRMFT_S_PIC3For12-16-05.jpg]

#3.) 25041 Red Power Ranger with Flame Cycle & 25042 Green Power Ranger with Mystic Rider & 25043 Yellow Power Ranger with Flame Cycle

Available at:

Meijer

1560 Main Street

Hamilton, OH 45013

*Store #135*

25000 5" Power Rangers

PRMFT_S_PIC4For12-16-05.jpg

#4.) 25007 Evil Space Alien

Available at:

Meijer

1560 Main Street

Hamilton, OH 45013

*Store #135*

Edited by Transfan2

well today was a fun and productive day. I got my chrismas presents picked out. I went to TAF and got my browning gunman (finely), and a legends of cybertron G1 bumblebee(pretender BB minus shell) The only thing of enterest he had was 2 or 3 red boxed prowls for 30 bucks a pop. (A bit more then I'm in the mood to pay right now)

More importantly however I went to the walmart by the tri-county mall, and well I shall let the picture do the talking for me :)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
BEAST WARS !!!!!!!!!

post-2290-1135153426.jpg

They had 2 of each and now have 1 of each.  Along with that walmart the one in hamilton also has BW figures. Sadly however I'ev yet to find any alts, but I'ev got thrusday off and no one to stop me from running all over the greater dayton area looking for the fish bowl Alts

Edited by ---The Rat