Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so yea walmart aparently has decided to assimilate all of sw ohio, they opened one here in eaton last week and the same day they also opened one in Trotwo....eerr Englewood

and I'ev finely had a chance to get the hell out and do a little hunting here is what i found

Eaton walmart there alts include as of lastnight 1xshockblast, 2xravage, 3xswindle,2xwindcharger, 1xGrimlock. they also had 3 quickstrikes(bulkhead redeco), a land quake(landmine redco) and a powerlinx boxed scorpinok. they also had all of the last wave of delux(9.99), and ultra(20) enegon tf. sadly they only have like 4 basics combiner limbs and they arent anything new

Englewood wallmart, so called becuse even walmart realized putting anything with the name "trotwood" on it would have shut the store down before it opened.

Had ravage,swindle,and windcharges alts. they also had 3 quickstrikes, all of the ultra's($20.00) all of the lastwave of delux's(9.99), and here is where they differ. they had as of 2:30am 1 set remaining of all the burticus combiners limbs. they used to have two but guess who just bought those :D. Oh and for those enterested they also have the redco suprion limbs in mass.

and finely on a non-tf toy note both stores have a Blot load of starwars epp 3 toys, and if your smooth like me you will buy your 9.99 starwars guys their. they have both an isle display, and pallett display of starwars toys. Well the person who set up the pallett display messed up and put the lower price on both sides(5.24) So if your polite, and ask the casher nicely they might drop the price to match the sign for ya.

anyway happy hunting

----rat out

• 2 weeks later...

I am still looking for Alt Shockblast(wave) any hints? besides the usual walmart? got case distro and what stores it has hit in dayton?

Found Alt WheelJack Shocky at Walmart in Pleasant ridge. Mflin Alt Shocky is still there but i dont think the 40 minute drive is worth it. Dont get me wrong Shocky is my favorite to date, but my walmart which never gets anything new had em. So keep checking walmarts, a buddy of mine found Shocky and Whelljack this morning in Eastgate.

Any of you guys collect Marvel Legends? Just looking to see if Series 9 has hit any other parts of this lame state, because NW Ohio is dry...

Both the North Olmstead TRU and Elyria TRU got in shipments of Series 9.

Parma TRU might've, and the K-mart in Amhurst had a full set (sans variants) as of this morning.

Galactus is awesome!

The wally world in ashland had wheeljack and shockwave... i nabbed the jack however.  As an aside, they still have alts tracks and jazz at the masillion (sp?) walmart off of route 30.  I only go by there every once in a while, but the last time was around easter, and they still had at least 4 tracks and 8 jazzes present.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived