Ohio Sightings

mflinn

1 oilslick, 1 soundwave and 0 jazz i got only one. im going to the targets closer later and ill say if any there.

Tri-county Target:

All on the endcap

Voyager :animated Prime

Deep Space SS

Colerain TRU:

Universe/classics

IM000464.jpg

Between me and my roommate we bought them all (6 total/one of each) sorry guys. But at least you know they're here and to look out for them.

dang! i just went and they were just out! man u could have saved some. also they said they have 1 hidden or stolen one left so they said to call in the am. they only got 1 case of them and tats all they had for probably a while....

Well i called around and went to the glenway road tru and got the universe deluxes and there is still 1 prowl and 1 ss. as a bonus i went to the target there and got animated jazz and soundwave.

Did you call the Kenwood TRU? What time did you hit Glenway?

i went to the glenway one about 11:30 today. they had 1 of each waiting for me i called and got them on hold. check the tru website the one on glenway rd. Edited by offroadironhide

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toy Sightings for Mon. 6/30/08

Transformers Sighting(s):

Transformers Animated > Bumper Battlers > Wave #1 (Asst. #83504):

TFANT-BUBAW1_TS_PIC1For6-30-08.jpg

TFANT-BUBAW1_TS_PIC2For6-30-08.jpg

TFANT-BUBAW1_TS_PIC3For6-30-08.jpg

#1.) #83710 Autobot Ratchet

#2.) #83712 Optimus Prime

#3.) #83674 Bumblebee

Transformers Animated > Shift Tech > Wave #1 (Asst. #68555):

TFANT-SHIFTTECHW1_TS_PIC1For6-30-08.jpg

#1.) #68556 Optimus Prime Handheld Game

Transformers Universe > Robot Heroes > Wave #1 (Asst. #83749):

TFUNV-RBHRW1_TS_PIC1For6-30-08.jpg

TFUNV-RBHRW1_TS_PIC2For6-30-08.jpg

#1.) #83644 Cheetor (Beast Wars version) Vs. Blackarachnia (Beast Wars version)

#2.) #83643 Rattrap (Beast Wars version) vs. Megatron (Beast Wars version)

Available at:

Toys-"R"-Us/Kids-"R"-Us

9959 Colerain Avenue

Cincinnati, OH 45251

*Store #8905*

Edited by Transfan2

Just went to the target in bridgewater falls and they had the most of the transformers on sale and i got an animated snarl. Only one they had and they had 1 jazz, 1 oil slick and 1 soundwave along with 1 lockdown and 1 prowl.

i am sorry for no reports from dayton for a while, the gas thing has me stymied and I have been bbts-ing everything, plus my tru's both suck
when i was hunting for the universe,classics 2.0 deluxes and i called the miamisburg tru and they said they had none. that was about 3 days back. Edited by offroadironhide

I just picked up the only crossovers iron man at my local walmart. They had 1 venom, 3 or 4 hulks and 2 spiderman's and i picked up a mcdonalds prime during lunch.

Edited by offroadironhide

just called my ocal tru and one of my local walmarts and nothing new animated leader wise..... ill call around some more and report if anything comes up

Edited by offroadironhide