Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Target Tri-County: 1 Repugnus / 1 Cannonball

Also, I'm not sure when they dropped the prices on them, but the Mudflaps and Evacs packaged with the 2 minicons are $12, as are the Universe Constructicons... not sure if this applies to every Target.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I'm not sure when they dropped the prices on them, but the Mudflaps and Evacs packaged with the 2 minicons are $12, as are the Universe Constructicons... not sure if this applies to every Target.

I noticed that too... if the Constructicons drop below $10, I might pick them up.

WHEN OH WHEN WILL WAL-MART GET NEW ALTERNATORS, DAMMIT?!?!! :tfmad

I noticed that too... if the Constructicons drop below $10, I might pick them up.

WHEN OH WHEN WILL WAL-MART GET NEW ALTERNATORS, DAMMIT?!?!! :tfmad

I think the price applys to all targets for the construcicons

so far as the when will walmart get new alts question if the store has had shelf warmers for a while. then more then likely not till they are sold.  I'm going to try a little cheating buy the two remaining ones from the wallyworld i work at and then return them to a diffrent one a few days later.  tell them it was a gift. hopefully then the stores computer will then kick in and order some new ones.

I'm going for broke at work, I'm tired of playing it safe with things like this.  I need a new job anyway.  So I say screw it and cheat the system :P

so far as the when will walmart get new alts question if the store has had shelf warmers for a while. then more then likely not till they are sold.  I'm going to try a little cheating buy the two remaining ones from the wallyworld i work at and then return them to a diffrent one a few days later.  tell them it was a gift. hopefully then the stores computer will then kick in and order some new ones.

I'm going for broke at work, I'm tired of playing it safe with things like this.  I need a new job anyway.  So I say screw it and cheat the system :P

You work at Wal-Mart??  Then answer me this: what happens to the toys that don't sell?  I mean, there's got to be at least a few of each line that don't get sold; are they thrown out, sent back to the warehouse, back to Hasbro... what??

Okay, back on topic:

Target in Parma has the latest Scout wave a-plenty, and the second batch of BW bots as well minus Rattrap.  (It still burns me up that we have to pay an extra $5 for a redeco just for the Trans-Mutate piece.  These are NOT $15 toys!)

Wal-Mart in Parmatown has the latest Deluxe wave en masse, as well as having 3 freshly unpacked cases of the Rollbar/Ricochet/Prowl/Tracks Alternator wave.

Actually, it looks like our best hope around here for new Alts will be Parma Target, as the only Alt they have is 1 Richochet at the moment.

You work at Wal-Mart??  Then answer me this: what happens to the toys that don't sell?  I mean, there's got to be at least a few of each line that don't get sold; are they thrown out, sent back to the warehouse, back to Hasbro... what??

to my knowlege(at least at my walmart) they'll let them sit on the shelf and rot untill that line has run its course, then clearence them when they get the ok from higher up(ei corpate).  The other option is that if walmart chooses to reset that mod(the shelf) and said item is no longer on the mod display they might clearence that as well.

genrally to my knowlege they dont ship them back in mass, and if they all suddenly disappear from the shelf they might have shipped them back, to get repacked in one of those two packs (ie enegon basics) or the store will do it its self (not to sure on that part)

Anyway on to non-work related info.I just got back from a massive toy sweep of the southwestern part of ohio, and i still havent found alt prime :tfsad

anyway the newly superfied walmart in hamelton didnt have anything nor did the target.

Middletown walmart was a supprise i found a nemsis breaker(dark ligerjack) they only had one and i snatched him up he's really quite the bad ass.(nothing else really worth noteing no soundwave)

Dayton mall Walmart

had 2 nemsis breakers I placed one up on the top shelf for any happy tfan who needs one (see pic) , a shortround and repugnis they also had all of the most current deluxes(no soundwaves BTW). 

I called the dayton mall TRU and according to them alternators line isnt suppose to be out yet, let alone alt prime(I love stupid ppl)

Huber hts walmart didnt have anything in TF's but they did get in a new case of starwars figures, and I found a varent black clone pilot that I let some SW dude who was hunting have (yea i know it was probabley worth a ton)

My last stop was the Englewood Walmart they had 2 Soundwaves and that was it.  I recomend any Tfan who hasnt already gotten a soundwave to get it while they can Nemsis breaker comes 2 to a case with a scattorshot, dark crumple zone, and 1 soundwave.  That hard to find bot is going to get even harder to find

post-2290-1148022520.jpg

We just had three more 'mega' Walmarts in the area open this week.

I checked Forest Park's (in Cobblewood plaza), and they had nothing but overstock and older figures from other stores. I'll check the other two to keep the Cincy area up-2-date.

We just had three more 'mega' Walmarts in the area open this week.

I checked Forest Park's (in Cobblewood plaza), and they had nothing but overstock and older figures from other stores. I'll check the other two to keep the Cincy area up-2-date.

you know i know a few girls who went down that way to train people at one of those new stores....aparently they sucked so bad that mel and jamie refused to go back to try to train them........oh no new siteings I felt like shareing :P

Archived