Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, any of you dayton peeps want to score me up with one of those sideswipe reissues form that KB? I will pay pal shipping and all that!

as far as sightins go...cleveland area targets have had prowel and wheeljack alts, as well as evac, which I snatched right up!

I live in Cincinnati and i can easily find you a Reissue Sideswipe. Is there any way we can some how make a mutually fair trade for an Alt prowl? I understand the msrp price difference profit is not a issue nor is gas prices, shipping boxes, ect. PM me if your interested and I will get back to you as soon as i can.

so what you are saying is I buy you a prowel and ship it and you buy me a sideswipe and ship it and call it even? hmm is that reissue sideswipe like $20? I say if you put a $5 bill in the box with it and we agree to ship for the same amount...ups ground, then we have a deal. let me see if i can find one this weekend, and we can do it!

Sideswipe is 14.99 + tax so i have no problem with the 5, like i said mutual & fair. I have unlimited nationwide access after 9pm on my cell phone so PM your number (& name, I would feel retarded asking for skull dozer!) and i can call you the day i am shipping it out. Within ohio UPS ground should get there the next day by EOB. 

Toy Sightings for Sun. 12/04/05

Power Rangers Mystic Force Toy Sighting

25100 Morpher Assortment:

PRMFT_S_PIC1For12-04-05.jpg

#1.) 25101 Mystic Morpher

Available at:

Wal-Mart

1505 Main Street

Hamilton, OH 45013

*Store #2441*

25070 Megazord Assortment

PRMFT_S_PIC2For12-04-05.jpg

#2.) 25071 Titan Megazord (Note: There are 3 of them/Pic Shows 1)

Available at:

Wal-Mart

1505 Main Street

Hamilton, OH 45013

*Store #2441*

transfan2  nice camra phone man, and thanks for digging this topic up I'ev be to lazy to.  Anyway Eaton walmart now has 2 cyb defence RL it is the varent verson of the packageing BTW (cybertron defence RL, not just RL)

I actually use a Digital Camera and your Welcome The Rat :)

-TF2

Sideswipe is 14.99 + tax so i have no problem with the 5, like i said mutual & fair. I have unlimited nationwide access after 9pm on my cell phone so PM your number (& name, I would feel retarded asking for skull dozer!) and i can call you the day i am shipping it out. Within ohio UPS ground should get there the next day by EOB.

I found a sidswipe at  a kb near me...I did not think cleveland area had any left.

aurora premium outlets kb had 3 sidswipes 13.99 each, good deal!

Archived