Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Alt Shockblast, 2xWheeljacks ,2xWindchargers and of course 3 or 4 Swindles @ TRU Kenwood. I have checked majority of the Targets within the 275 loop repeately over the past 3 months and I have not seen anything newer than Ravage. Target west chester has had the same 6 silverstreaks since last xmas!

I have talked myself out of going to that TRU plenty of times, its like 3 minutes away from my office...Good find Matrix1!!

I guess its time to give up on alt and start looking for the Micromaster Train bots.....

Have you guys stopped in at TAF in downtown dayton lately? I am still looking for an affordable yellow binaltech Tracks.......

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey kids whats up ?

just a heads up for you ohio TF fans.

They have in mass all of the new basics includeing 3 armorhides, they have all of the 9.99 guys.

also just in they had 2 cybertron Evca's.  (after me they have 1)

good luck and good hunting

Where?

Sorry I knew I forgot something, its the Eaton Walmart

I really need to sleep before i post :tftongue

Meijer has Voyagers for $14 to match TRU this week...

http://specials.meijer.com/SinglePage.aspx...d=5589912&lmi=1

Man Lego buckets are on sale for $6.97 too!

Man I miss that store...

Best of luck hunting in Ohio...

long since gone

First BIG Interview is today!!!! wish me luck!

Well hell today was a hell of a day for TF toy siteings.

I had the whole day off, for nothing but the hunt and I made quite a few hits.

Anyway on to the siteings

first off You know that super freaking hard to find alternator decpicharge ???

Well I saw him a total of 5 times at 5 diffrent places today.

Targets, in Trotwood,Huber Hts,and the Fairfeld Mall. He was also at the TRU's by the Dayton, and Fairfield malls. I bought the one from the dayton mall TRU, the one at the Fairfield mall is hidden up under the flap on the high shelf.

ALSO (yea i was pretty hardcore today)

Target, in Trotwood had the new wave of Cybertron basics. (Street mini-con team, Backstop, Wreckloose, and Brushguard)  I know I'm as supprised as much as the rest of you. That Target never has anything.

The final siteing for ya the Target in huber had like 3 Evacs

happy hunting

EDIT:

Almost forgot Reissue SideSwipe at Dayton mall KB they had like 4 of them  :wave

Most of Ohio is covered now, Dayton North, & South are covered, Columbus , Akaron, Cleveland, Cinnci,

Missing the NW, Toledo area but I am sure we will get somebody in that area. Aren't we missing south east as well?

Like Marietta/Zanesville/Athens that general area?

Did I miss anybody?

I now have the East central part of the state around Wheeling WV. :thumb

alright kids, I know this isnt techcailly an ohio siteing but the walmart in Richmond IN has 3 Cybertron SWAT Redalearts, and like 3 or 4 evca

I got him and you know what I'm running out of money I hope they slow down for a bit I need to buy chirstmas stuff soon

Archived