Ohio Sightings

mflinn

target mayfield hts, had mudflap, leobreaker, and dark skorpy...as well as a slew of frist waves.

toys R us mayfield hts had armor hide, clocker, brakedown, and undermine...as well as the first waves...

I only picked up brakedown...who may I add is really cool, very poseable and has one of the best paint schemes in the cybertron line!

good luck hunting!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just picked up a reissue Rodimus Major and Richochet for 7.99 a peice at Tuesday Morning they had five-six of each. Cool little store, Universe deluxes & E combiners limbs 3.99, alpha Q 9.99. Still looking for Alt Prowl & Dcharger any tips?

kick ass, ummm your forgot to tell us from where though???? :tfhuh

and as far as tips for prowl and decepitcharge. good luck, I'ev got a friend who lives on the other side of IN who just finely found him self a set of them.

I asked him if they had anymore at the TRU he got them from, he said yea but by the time he made it back they were gone(in just a few hrs time)

hmmm cool. I going to have to check them out next time I'm in dayton.

on a side note the Walmart at the dayton mall had a breakdown and undermine. They were hidden on a top shelf, sorry to whoever hid them.  It is first come first serve though :P

I didnt see an armorhide though, but I'll get him soon enough. I just started working at the eaton walmart so i now have a slightly unfair link to tf's in my town :tfevil

• 3 weeks later...

dont feel bad I'ev still yet to see nut or bolt of alternator prowl

I do have a siteing for a change

the eaton walmart(my employeer) had new deluxes (9.99) these included all of the armada retools (blurr,runamuck,longrack, and buzzsaw) they also had snarl, and sideways(finely I'ev been wanting this bastard sence we first saw him back in gf epp what 13 ?)

anyways they dont have them anymore becuse they are all mine MUWAHAHAHAH. 

However I'm sure that if you check the englewood walmart they will have some. I think they get shipments at the sametime my store does.  If you want to know your close look for a overide, or red alert with a DVD bounus pack.

happy hunting

Archived