Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

woohooo finely local siteings of LOC. I'm going to have to hit a few meijers this weekend.

I'm sure I missed him, but has anyone seen an Alt swerve recently????

I was waaaayyy to busy with work to ever get out and hunt him down, but that problem has been solved (Yay unemployment :D ) I need to play catch up.

--The Ratt is right Meijer harshman road has Wave 1, hidden in a End Cap well a side cap I placed a marker point the way not sure how long they will last they are half gone already and I snagged one of each and two of our friendly backstabber......

I only have until 16 Sept here then it is on to PA to hopefully be first in the country to find stuff there (yeah right, first in the country as in sticks but I will be making more and paying less = more BBTS orders) anyways good luck to all you ohio hunters...just in case this is my last sighting.....

the meijers near the dayton mall has all of the LOC TF's. They arent in the tf isle though. they are in the next isle over, in a cheesy cardboard display. As far as what they have, prime,megs, screamer, and hotshot.

Also KB toys at the mall they had the hard to limbs of energon constructicon max. (wideload,bonecrusher???) they also had the hard to find parts of bruticus max as well

It also looks like everyone who pulled enegon off of their shelves has put it back out

• 3 weeks later...

Very last day is today, but a few little sightings Target in HH & in Wilmington Pike both had Dark Scorpinok

The base has at least 2x Alt Shockblast, Wheeljack, Battle Ravage, & Windcharger @ $15 for the week (They removed the 3 Tracks they had stored up in boxes laffing at somebody to buy the last of the wave 1 & 2) managers suck oh well

They also finally have Cybertron in bulk including LOC (to bad it is $1 more than the outside world)

Anyways best of luck perhaps it will be easier finding stuff now that I am gone...

;-)

I have yet to see LOC in the cleveland area, but I found alt prowel at target in cleveland hts, last weekend. I said  I would not buy this figure, but I broke down and got him...he is really sweet...not that dynamic, he can pose it up really good. looks grerat with G1 prowel and my WST prowel...

I figured I would add some sightings to this topic seeing as mflinn is the last to post here and has moved states and is already posting in pen. sightings!

Archived