Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Hahahahahaha, Rat.

I love it.... I went to Kenwood (Cincy) Toys 'R' Us this morning, and they had Cybertron too, BUT, the only ones they had were the ones you are missing! :D

Tons of Optimus, Megatron, Jetfire, and most importantly Scourge (but they only had 2.... and one went with me. HINT: He's in the overhead area hidden behind a Jetfire.).

They had none of the others, not even basic/deluxe. I wanted to grab a Vector Prime as well, but no dice. I'll have to check Tri-County next.

Megs and Opt. Prime look odd with big heads, and Jetfire looks ok, by my God is Scourge sweet and makes up for every lame Beast Wars dragon ever made. Even has the G1 transforming sound and his head lights up when he roars. Plus, NO AAA/AA batteries needed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got prime and landmine and hotshot today... dayton mall tru seem to have the whole selection, but I am holding out for galvatron (will get scourge and jetfire later, the other deluxes were unimpressive at the moment)

hmmm well if I felt like getting off of my butt. I would take a drive and get scourge sence he's the only one I'm missing, but I think I'ev spent enough money for this week on TF's

oh BTW I HIGHLY reccoment getting jetfire, other then his crappy sound effects. He's currently my fav cybertron figure

I went to Northgate's TRU and picked up Dirt Boss.

They only had him and Landmine, and I didn't like Landmine's color scheme so I passed. Dirt Boss isn't nearly as bad as I thought he'd be though.

I asked about the others and they said that's currently all they had, and they SOLD OUT of most of their other initial stock. Color me confused.

I saw a TRU truck heading back to the Tri County store coming back from Northgate (Tri County didn't have Cybertron out yet), so I'm assuming they'll get them next week.

I don't know about Eastgate or Florence's TRUs. I'll check Eastgate tomorrow.

Well, I hit both Kenwood and Tri-County one last time, and between the two of them they had most everything.

So far I really have mixed feelings on this line. It feels like Armada to me. Not sure why.

I haven't tried the codes on the keys yet to see what they do online, but I'll get to that eventually.

Of the ones I picked up, my favorites in order are: Scourge, Vector Prime, Ransack (which is really well put together... suprisingly), and Scattershot.

My least favorite of the one's I picked up: Thundercracker (just awful), Crumplezone (too gorilla-ish and disproportionate).

Wal-mart in Wilmington and Washington Courthouse both had Cybertron. They had everything but the Scout Class. I picked up Megatron, Scourge and Hotshot. Megatron Rocks!!!

I agree with Rat Jetfire is by far the best, they are all worth picking up... Can't wait for Armorhide to hit Dayton, I have yet to pick up the big leaders and SS but they will be out for a while grab Scourge & Jetfire while you can I hear they are only in waves 1 & 2 (with 2x & 1x, then 1x & 2x) so harder to get ahold of TRU Dayton mall seemed to restock frequently with the DLX & the Voyagers...

Wave 2 Scouts are out in VA any sightings in Ohio Cinnci or Columbus? (found at Walmart)

Archived