Ohio Sightings

mflinn

I scored Overcast @ Walmart, and Wing Saber @ TRU in Lima. They had one more Wing Saber and lots of the Lg Prime and Megatron 2 packs. The same Walmart also had a gazillion Megatrons discounted to $13.

Also, i'm on the lookout for an Energon Tidal wave and Beachcomber. If anyone spots these, I'll gladly buy them from you. PM me if these are found, please!

I dont know about Energon Tidal wave, but last weekend when i was in cinni. I saw 4 or 5 Armada Tidal wave's @ the old johnnys toy's. down the road from the cinnci mills mall (not to be confused with the johnnys toys @ the mall)

oh and the also had about 6 RID build team Wedge's.

they are all mint on card\in box.  Of course they are also all the orignal recomended retale price (29.99, and 9.99 respectively)  :redface

Thanks for the heads up, but I already have the original version. The Meijer in Maumee (Toledo) had a bunch of the energon version, but i dragged my feet and missed out on it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU in Kenwood has G1 reissue Tracks @ 6.98 and Hoist @ 7.98. Also the two packs of Alt's #1 & 2 are there as well. No cybertron yet,  I must admit I am not that excited about the line, I guess Alternators has spoiled me rotten. Any tips on scoring a Binal Tech Yellow Track or a Red "zoom-zom" Meister at a decent price?

TRU in Kenwood has G1 reissue Tracks @ 6.98 and Hoist @ 7.98. Also the two packs of Alt's #1 & 2 are there as well. No cybertron yet,  I must admit I am not that excited about the line, I guess Alternators has spoiled me rotten. Any tips on scoring a Binal Tech Yellow Track or a Red "zoom-zom" Meister at a decent price?

I dont know he still has them but check TAF up in dayton. He did have the yellow tracks cheaper when they put out the blue american verson.

and ummm good luck on zoom zoom *hugs both yellow tracks, and zoom zoom*

well well well, I think I get to call the first ohio sighting of cybertron!

tru SOM center rd in mayfield hts, (cleveland far east side)

they had it all.

scatter shot

ranscak

overhaul

thunder cracker

landmine

dirt boss

hot shot

vector prime

crumplezone

jetfire

and

master megatron!

they are all awsome, I am not buying too many of the cycbertron line. (i blew alot of money on the ths convoy...worth every penny) but i did pick up hot shot! he is awesome! I would have picked up vector prime, but one of his wings was bent :tdown 

they also had the alt 2 packs. all smokey and swipey!

good hunting!

well well well, I think I get to call the first ohio sighting of cybertron!

tru SOM center rd in mayfield hts, (cleveland far east side)

they had it all.

good hunting!

Any Scourge in that line-up?

I'm not very impressed with this line thus far.. But that might change after I see them. (I saw Dreadknock and Optimus while I was in Japan earlier in the year, but skipped them at the time. Dread/JFire did look promising though.)

On that note: one Alt. Wheeljack at TRU in Kenwood (Cincy) for whoever wants it.

I too spotted Cybertron.  Great Northern/North Olmsted TRU.  They had Jetfire, Vector Prime, a bunch of deluxes (combat class, are those called?) and the scout class guys too.

It's strange... while they all look awesome online, and the designs are very fresh and new for the line, they just don't grab me in person.  Maybe it's because we've been beaten over the head w/ pics and reviews of Galaxy Force for months, or maybe the change in design doesn't evoke enough of a TF feeling to get my interest.  Anyone else with me on this??

Attetion boys and girls of the dayton ohio area we now have CYBERTRON :D

TRU by the fairfield commons mall as of today had the following

Supereme sized Starscream. Vector Prime, Crumple Zone, Hotshot, Thundercracker, Dirtboss, Gomerpileshot(I mean Scattorshot) , Ransack, Overhaul, and land mine.

they were all in mass, save for the basics(overhaul, scattorshot, ransack)

They did NOT have megs, prime, Aussiefire(jetfire), or Scourge

Its not that they sold out they just simpley didnt receve any of them. I didnt even see anyshelf tags.

happy fourth of july everyone and happy hunting

oh and if you dont beleve me I took a pic with my camra phone

post-2290-1120523751.jpg

Archived