Ohio Sightings

mflinn

I got Alt Shockblast from Washington Court House Wal-Mart. It was the only one they had. I also got a set of the repaint limbs. They also still have Alpha-Q, Wingsaber, Six-Shot, Roadblock, and Omega Sentinal.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NonTF Note Meijer harshman road has some SW Lego sets from Ep 3 if you are intrested I got my at 20% off + another 20% off since not bad huh?

Kmart Dayton Mall has wave 7 Basic Combiners @ 25% off boils down to 5.99 a pop

wave includes Kickback, Stormcloud, Sledge, Duststorm, Windrazor, terradive, also have DLXs through Barricade wave @ 25% off

hurry store is closing.....

Universe Jet Two pack 1x as well same 25% off

Did I say that it is 25% off specially for hard to find gems like the jet two pack

Energon Op Prime, Ironhide, others there

Also games are 20% off (as long as not mature games)

Got 2 GBA games for like $20 not bad for a new and a old one....

its seems the walmart over the ohio border in richmond is a damn fine place to score new alts lately. I got my hands on shockblast tonight, they also had ravage, windcharger, swindle, and of course the two they will NEVER get rid of sideswipe and smokescreen :P

Need help finding Alt Shockblast in the Cincy, Dayton, Northern Ky heck I would drive to Indy.

Anywho

Alt Ravage ,Grimlock, Swindle and Dub C(Windcharger) at Target in Tricounty

Universe Ramulus? 6.98 at target in Middletown

Universe Whirl 9.99 at the same target

Meijer in Oakley/Norwood/Pleasant Ridge/Columbia Township finally marked down the 3 dusty Alt Smokescreen to 14.98 I guess they will soon replace him with 8 Silverstreaks :redface

well my fellow TFans, the brand new and tiny eaton walmart is open, and they are stocked to the hilt with new tf goodness. they have 3 quickstrike(bulkhead redco)alpha Q, wingsaber, sixshot, and shattorshot(jetfire redco) they also have all of the last wave of the delux's. and so far as alternaters they have all of the current wave alts excpet for shockwave....erblast sorry but did you know his licence plate reads "shkwav"

Archived