Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kmart Dayton mall is closing, they still had a Prowl & Checkpoint last I check better snag it while you can...

*All* red box Alternators, Ice?? As in, Tracks was actually available there??

Ravenna Wal-Mart had Overcast, but I snagged him. All that leaves for me in Energon is Galvatron (easily spotted, just not purchased yet), Blackout, Blight, and Bonecrusher.

Brooklyn, Parmatown, Mayfield Hts., and Streetsboro Wal-Marts all have the same stuff: basics up to Duststorm/Sledge, latest deluxes, megas up to Six Shot/Alpha Q, latest ultras, Prime/Megatron (Galvatron is only hanging around @ TRU up here), Omega Supreme (Sentinels sold out a while ago), Alternators up to Battle Ravage, and Universe up to Cheetor/Frostbite/etc.

Tracks WAS there (but they only had one, and I hadn't picked him up yet) but now there's none. Sorry.

All the others were there though.

On the PLUS side, I went to Target in Florence, KY again tonight and scored all the new repainted limbs, and they still had leftovers of Blackout, Blight, Wideload, Bonecrusher, Overcast, Alpha Q, Sixshot, and Wing Saber for those who are interested.

IP

nobody has Wideload or Bonecrusher here. :tfsad I called all sorts of stores, and none have them yet. I need them. Contructicon Maximus just looks wrong with Steamhammer's arms for the arms (i used the other two for the legs for now)

What part of Ohio did you call?

I will check in your area this weekend Me Grimlock, since I am headed out that ways...

Today was a rather lucky\sucky day toy hunting wise

huber HTS walmart had(as of 4 this afternoon) had 1 enegon quickstrike I wasnt planning on getting him, but after seeing him IRL I think i will buy him next time i see him. His colors are much more vivid in person

huber HTS target a ton of sixshot's,wingsaber's, an alpha Q and most importantly 1 scattershot(jetfire redeco) not to bad, they should have colored him like that in the first place

TRU by the salem mall had 4 galvitrons, a few wingsabers, sixshot, and alpha Q.

and finely Target by the salem mall, had almost all of the currently realsed alts, with the exception of shockblast, smokescreen, and sideswipe.

it looks like they had a helluva restock up there becuse they also had scattershot, and all of the 20 dollar tfs from that wave

happy hunting guys I wont be untill friday when i get paid

TAF may have a tracks, but I doubt it...

and kmart dayton mall has no more checkpoint and prowls.. but I did score razorclaw and nemisis strika

on a non-tf note, I was able to score all the marvel legends 9 to make galactus

Archived