Ohio Sightings

mflinn

dayton mall target had the new wave of universe, night slash cheetor looks way better in person than in pics, must be 6 card to a case, they had 2 of each (minus cheetor) at 11 am

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warning - Pay attention when buying Highwire, looking at Harshman Rd Meijer and somebody stole Kicker out of him. I thought it was a packaging mistake, but turns out it had a cut down the center...interesting...

Thanks for the Universe Sightings...

Man I was just at Target HH LATE yesterday and they didn't have anything, they usually get stuff first....oh well...

Damn permutations...

Massive Energon Web Page Update

43 DLX size pictures updated....

Omega Supreme Pictures added...

The most PL Combos on one page...81 Powerlinx Combos currently

Here is a run down of the figures I have

DLX (Silver)

Hot Shot

Inferno

Prowl

Rodimus

Towline

SL Optimus Prime

Energon Hotshot

Prowl 2 (B&W) (no pics yet)

Checkpoint (no pics yet)

Roadblock (not here yet)

Mega (Gold)

Ironhide

Jetfire

Cliffjumper

Energon Ironhide (not here yet)

Beachcomber

Ultra (Red)

Landmine

Bulkhead

Landquake

Leader (Black)

Optimus Prime

Wing Sabre

Omega Supreme

Target Dayton Mall

3x of Cheetor

2x Longhorn

2x Frostbite

1x Sixshot

1x Wingsabre

2x Terradive

1x Kickback

2x of each latest alternators Swindle through Battle Ravage

New Target had piss

hey thanks you just saved me a trip, i have time to kill till work thanks :thumb

Sorry skipping Sixshot

already have Wing Sabre

and now they will restock if you get the stuff!

Restock with Alpha Q?

Just wundering who all is going to get him to see how hard it is to get, I am banned from Target for two weeks btw

and now here's rat with the not really but close enough, and cool enough to make it a worth while sighting.

the Richmond IN walmart tonight had in mass (3)alphaQ,(3) wingsaber, and (3)sixshot. mind you this is after I got my alphaQ.

so in closeing I still cant find that effing alt ravage to save my soul but I could find alphaQ with ease. go me :)

Alt battle ravage 2x was at Target at Dayton mall...

Wasn't there when you looked or you didn't go? or am I thinking somebody else?

Also just updated my Universe Page (Nemisis Prime, Ransack, Smokescreen, Frostbite, Cheetor, & Longhorn now on there)

Archived