Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very true, of course I figured I HAD missed swindle (didnt really want him, but poor deadend needs some help)

I can't pass up an Alternator, I am glad I didn't either I would have missed Tracks, and only saw Meister Twice

I agree with S2 there isn't enuff Decepticons, ONLY complaint about Alternators Line.

Somebody needs to ask questions about that at OFTCC if they don't do Jets (10 More days to find out)

I am betting Toyfare will just show the last of Energon (Bruticus Maximus, Overcast, etc) Cybertron Previews reveal Minicon Single/Two Packs.

Alternators will probably show Grimlock, Shockblast, Swerve, Battle Ravage, and 2 figures from new Car Molds, and if we are lucky jets...

BTW didn't see jack the other day because somebody (GF) had to get hair done took 2 1/2 hours so nothing found...

Finally got new combiner limbs up here... picked up Stormcloud, Kickback, and Terradive @ Wal-Mart in Strongsville. They only had 1 of each and I bought 'em all. Of course, the kicker (no pun intended) is that the 1 new limb missing was Windrazor, which means I still have no completed combiners! :tfmad

Can anyone pick me up a Swindle. Windcharger and Ravage Alternator along with the other 2 Superion limbs? i'll pay for em of course. We have YET to get anything at all here in Columbus. IF anyone can i'd be happy and grateful

Welcome Omega Jetfire with Devastator Icon...

I usually only see one of each and that is the one I buy...well I will keep an eye out...

Speaking of keeping an eye out went south today...

Three Cities mall (the one on exit 42a off of 275) had Universe Silverbolt BOGO G/F wanted the Danish Court Barbie so got it for $4

Lets see what else the TRU @ kenwood had pretty much nothing...

Old armada minicons in weird section

Oh the one thing they did have that was new was GO-Bots pretty sure most aren't fans...

I snagged a Silver-Bot (older) but they had Gorilla-Bot x1 which i just got online for 3x the price they had listed...grumble grumble grumble

No BTR Energon sets left in cinnci might want to check big lots cinnici for close out stuff...

Can anyone pick me up a Swindle. Windcharger and Ravage Alternator along with the other 2 Superion limbs? i'll pay for em of course. We have YET to get anything at all here in Columbus. IF anyone can i'd be happy and grateful

I have Alt Windcharger and Battle Ravage for ya MISB, no markup. As for the Superion limbs, I've only seen 1 each of the newest limbs, except for Terradive whom I've yet to see at all, so I can't help ya there just yet. Alt Swindle shouldn't be a problem either.

PM me if interested. And welcome to the boards! :thumb

Archived