Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Alt Battle Ravage & Windcharger were at Target HH...

Looks like most targets are getting them in and soon they will have the DLX Universe figs coming out... check out the lack of inventory...

Battle Ravage is sweet & Windcharger has a cool transformation...just miss the barrel...

hasbro should sell them...lol...

did they have anymore ravages up there, or is he one to a case like all new alts?

oh, and while not techallicly a siteing, I got galaxy force screamer, and robot master screamer this afternoon from BBTS as a birthday present from me to me

:tfevil

Sorry I didn't see any more...but I was in a hurry...they have a habit of restocking right after I leave...btw

My Alternators Page

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my target, Dayton Mall, had 2 of ravage, windcharger, swindle and grimlock (and a smokes) they now have 1 of everything except 2 windchargers (got him 3 weeks ago)

YOU DIE!!!!! :tflaugh

after I got a new cd player put in my car. I went over to target

they were sold out. its alll your falught

*runs off ranting and crying* :tfsad

my target, Dayton Mall, had 2 of ravage, windcharger, swindle and grimlock (and a smokes) they now have 1 of everything except 2 windchargers (got him 3 weeks ago)

YOU DIE!!!!! :tflaugh

after I got a new cd player put in my car. I went over to target

they were sold out. its alll your falught

*runs off ranting and crying* :tfsad

Luckily Smith2 has two sparks... hence the squard...wait squarehead or is that sqired?

Anyways news for Ohio TFans...

Possible Big $

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread67777.html

BTR TF aviable only in Cinnci Ohio as test bed, I did see Energon BTR Optimus Prime in Dayton I though maybe Meijer or TRU Dayton South???

Ohio First Dibs...

http://stuckakid.com/product_info.php?products_id=646

Battle ravage for $26.99 @ Stuckakid.com

They have other things too...

Still cheape if you find it in the stores...but just in case your having no luck...

Scored me a pair of Battle Ravages today! My local Target in Parma here must've just restocked - they had 2 Grimlocks, Swindles, and Windchargers too.

If anyone is looking for Ravage or Windcharger MISB, lemme know - I have 1 of each I'm willing to sell or trade. (No markup on sales; I just bought 'em to help fellow TransFans.)

That is awesome...

Anybody looking for anything else new I am going dayton south again this weekend...

I am only looking for stuff that isn't out (well mostly not mass released)

That is awesome...

Anybody looking for anything else new I am going dayton south again this weekend...

I am only looking for stuff that isn't out (well mostly not mass released)

*sets alarm clock to beat mflinn to the stores*

j/k

I am now just waiting on starscream and roadblock (and the universe buildteam redeco if it really exists)

Guys, I need a place to get Omega Sentinel in central Ohio. Preferably on sale(I'm buying multiples for an army) They hafta still be on sale somewhere...

hey guys I picked up the redco StarScream from the middletown walmart. they only had one, but if I had to put money on it. huber will have him and Roadblock tomarro. I stopped there on my way home tonight, and they had a case of energon delux's. Normally i would have cracked in to it myself but I was in a lazy\tired mood. I'll take my chances. Roadblock isnt going to be to hard, to find down the road.

Oh also Walmart in middletown had a beachcomber if anyone is in need of him. I know I am but I'm WAY over budget on TF's for the month. so I had to pass him up yet again :tard

hey guys I picked up the redco StarScream from the middletown walmart. they only had one, but if I had to put money on it. huber will have him and Roadblock tomarro. I stopped there on my way home tonight, and they had a case of energon delux's. Normally i would have cracked in to it myself but I was in a lazy\tired mood. I'll take my chances. Roadblock isnt going to be to hard, to find down the road.

Oh also Walmart in middletown had a beachcomber if anyone is in need of him. I know I am but I'm WAY over budget on TF's for the month. so I had to pass him up yet again :tard

he at least you didnt have to buy 3 alts in a day, damn hasbro made me buy 5 alts in the the course of a month :grr

Archived