Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Windcharger all over none close to Dayton?

He is in next wave right? I might wait...

just scored windcharger this evening at target dayton mall, going to the new one tommorow, where the heck is grimmy (swindle too, but who cares about him)

they are doing that skip around thing again ( I had hound b4 ever seeing a silverstreak)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm baaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!! Word from a friend says Energon Galvatron has begun hitting the shelves in Toledo and the surrounding area. I personally haven't seen anything else. My work schedule doesn't allow for alot of toy hunting lately...I'll be updating this weekend, so keep your eyes peeled.

Well I went and checked out TAF today. It's a pretty kick a$$ shop. On my way back I stopped at the Dayton Mall. KBs had tons of MM Construticons. Taget had 1 Windcharger and 1 Meister.

hey me to. I was in there with a whole group of fellow Tf fans.

what time were you there we were in around 3 or 4 :tfhuh

TAF had a galvitron BTW I didnt get it becuse I'm on the south side of poor

oh and its not techalically ohio, but walmart in Richmond IN had meister, swindle, grimlock, and windcharger.

I picked up windcharger, and my buddy chris cleaned them out of the rest of there alt's

but if the richmond walmart has something that means that everywhere else will with then a week

Well I went and checked out TAF today. It's a pretty kick a$$ shop. On my way back I stopped at the Dayton Mall. KBs had tons of MM Construticons. Taget had 1 Windcharger and 1 Meister.

hey me to. I was in there with a whole group of fellow Tf fans.

what time were you there we were in around 3 or 4 :tfhuh

TAF had a galvitron BTW I didnt get it becuse I'm on the south side of poor

I was there a little after 6.

I spotted a Galvatron at Target at Feilds Ertle.

Second Chance for BiaB at Meijer harshman Road

50% of clearance toys = $4 and change...

looked like only 1 or 2 left didn't go through to closely...

Also buy a dvd over $10 get $3 off with coupon...

not bad got the Village (WS) for $12.76 or so...

New Mega Target WP had 1x Meister (that was all that was new)

TRU BC had nothing new...at all

Target HH had Galvatron that a TFan told me to get...my guess was it was The Ratt? I could be wrong...

PS I didn't get him...

That was all they had new...

Still looking for Windcharger...

And lastly still updating my site...big update Yesterday...working my way back to Energon Updates....

http://homepage.mac.com/mflinn/Transformers/Menu24.html

I updated Alternators, Robot Masters, Armada, Universe (Still have a few updates here to go) Beast Wars.

I still have to update Energon (Massive update) I am going to split in two (Energon & PL DLX & Mega modes) Also Alternators (getting Zoom-Zoom & Yellow Tracks soon)

a handful of Misc Updates (HOC Armada Starscream, Robot Masters WingStun)

Thanks to Joel @ BBTS for Zoom-Zoom, Yellow Tracks, & WingStun @ an affordable price! Joel your the best, Shop soon before they all sell out!

Alternators

Armada

Universe

Robot Masters

Links for the few ppl who didn't figure out the pictures are links! (that was last time I posted anything)

Target HH had Galvatron that a TFan told me to get...my guess was it was The Ratt? I could be wrong...

you are correct sir :tflaugh that was me

Oh and you should have went to wal-mart there in HH.

They had at least 4 baracades.

Its the first good restock I'ev seen in a while.

oh they also moved the TF section and unfortuneatly shrank it as well

Oh well I will have to get it somewhere else, not a big fan of Wallmart...

Did they per chance have Alt Windcharger that was what I was really looking for...

I heard a little mouse (no offense, it wasn't you...lol) tell me that the TRU Five packs were comming to the US. Or was it a little birdy?

Hmm I think I will take a trek down (up) there tommorrow to check out the stock of legos too...

again not a big fan of Walmart but wanting Windcharger...knows where he is hiding... in HH

Oh well I will have to get it somewhere else, not a big fan of Wallmart...

Did they per chance have Alt Windcharger that was what I was really looking for...

I heard a little mouse (no offense, it wasn't you...lol) tell me that the TRU Five packs were comming to the US. Or was it a little birdy?

thats cool by me, I here a lot of ppl are walmart fans. they had no alts at all BTW, if you want the truth

oh and speaking of windbreak..... I mean windcharger. dont cry if you dont get him. he's by far the suckiest of all alternators. When in robot mode hes to thin to stand up very well, he's got less leg artulation then sideswipe, and finely the lack of a gun barrel really makes for a lame looking toy. I guess there has to be at least one bad alt tf right?

So far as the TRU 5 packs the only person I'ev make mention of it is the guy who runs TAF. I'ev never seen anything posted on-line about it

Archived