Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Akron Walmart on S Arlington has Alternators Grimlock and Swindle. About 3 Grimlocks were left about 2 or so hours ago and I think 2 Swindles possibly more plus the usual Miester Tracks Hound Silverstreak Deadend and the sort were also to be found. I got mine! Be sure to get yours! :thumb

The Akron Walmart on S Arlington has Alternators Grimlock and Swindle. About 3 Grimlocks were left about 2 or so hours ago and I think 2 Swindles possibly more plus the usual Miester Tracks Hound Silverstreak Deadend and the sort were also to be found. I got mine! Be sure to get yours! :thumb

well that tears it, I didnt get my hands on alt tracks or meister when they were first realised, and it looks like I wont be finding tracks at least, he was only being distrubted for one wave if I remember correctly.

There are already ohio sitings for grimmy and swindle.

oh well the hunt contenues, anyone in the dayton area see tracks or meister recenetly?

columbus-easton wal-mart supercenter

went there on wednesday, it looked like they unloaded all their stock of alternators:

12 grimlocks

4...make that 3 swindles ;)

4 meisters

4 tracks (blue)

3 dead ends

and of course, 8 or more of silverstreak and sideswipe.

well that tears it, I didnt get my hands on alt tracks or meister when they were first realised, and it looks like I wont be finding tracks at least, he was only being distrubted for one wave if I remember correctly.

There are already ohio sitings for grimmy and swindle.

oh well the hunt contenues, anyone in the dayton area see tracks or meister recenetly?

gotta hurry my friend we ventured to Wallymart in HH the new one...and in the car section there were 3x grimlocks and swindle and 1x meister perhaps a Blue Tracks can be found

Good Luck that is the only thing I have to report...

Wait I lied...there is more... Meijers all over Dayton are getting 1 shippment of the latest Mega wave good luck...

And happy holidays I will be out of state...and will report on east side ohio stuff when i get back

I will also report on Wheeling WV/Washington PA, Parkersburg WV, and Lebanon PA Area's

again I hope everybody likes what they get for christmas, and hope who gets what you give loves it that much more...

Archived