Ohio Sightings

mflinn

*Wants BIAB sets* :( But no meijers in Wv. Does anyone know the closest one to the Wv boarder?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They might expand out that far sooner rather than laterz...

Walmart is trying to put a stop to them here in Dayton but they are going to have to try harder...

3 Normal Walmarts vs 4 (soon to be 5) Super Targets vs More than 6 Meijers

vs 3 or 4 KMarts and there are a million other stores out in this Tri-City (HH, Middletown-Dayton) Area

Walmart is getting beat up out here they do a surivable buisness but it isn't a lack of options like we have sometimes back in WV (Ripley and Parkersburg come to mind)

HH Walmart occasionally get things first in the nation but the Target accross the road also does the same

PS Some Meijer Locations get stuff really quick too Check out All Spark - Steve dude found BiaB in Troy first...(After the intial one That is)

PSS KMart in Dayton Mall gets stuff hella new sometimes too Wave 2 Ultras First in country after the 3 in Texas

PSSS Dayton Mall TRU first in country Period to have Universe Ramjet (Yes I was first to get it!!!)

PSSSS Richmind IN Meijer first to get Arcee & Insecticons

This area seems prime for TFans...

meijer in Maumee has what looks to be all the current BIAB sets...also the fireflight set, and Bulkhead. Nothing new for alternators, though. The spring Meadows Target on airport Hwy has one energon Hot Shot, but nothing else is new. Still no TRU Prime/Megatron 2 packs here yet...but it should be any time now, since it's been spotted in Cincy recently.

In Toledo:

Toys R Us on Monroe St. Has several Optimus Vs. Megatron. Also some Dreadwing and Cliffjumper.

TRU south on Reynolds Rd. has Dreadwing Energon Ironhide and Cliffjumper also, and 1 Shockblast. No Op Vs. Megs here. Tidal Wave, Scorpinok and Landmine are 50% off making then $15 I think.

No new Alternators anywhere.

Meijer Harshman Rd has

1x UM vs TS

2x Purple vs Blue Smokescreens

(yeah the same character fighting himself isn't that funny)

Very Top Shelf (Hidding that is where they put it not me)

Word of caution inspect those UM good, I got mine from here and it is the unfixable one (Both are right hand elbow pads.)

BiaB UM vs TS Box

UM Minicon Over-Run has White plastic highlights were the original had blue (So the elbows, and landing gear are white now) the wings are flip flopped so they are now on opposite sides so that the currved part is now on the bottom (giving a slightly different look) I actually like this new style (even though only a slight varation)

Treadshot looks alot worse than oilslick by far

The color is a blood color and the orange is now flat yellowish Oil Slick looks alot better (YMMV)

Nightbeat uses this same flat yellow

So UM and the Minicons are the only reason to buy this one (just wish night beat would be done in motorcyle drone colors)

I would post pictures showing more of what I am talking about but since both my laptops are dead right now I can't (Yet)

well, walmart dayton mall still has the current ALts (hound 'strealk and deadend) if you need them, but more importantly

I finally got sharkticon, slugslinger, shockblast, and cliffjumper...

Thats right folks, TRU dayton mall finally got in some new energon (first ones since wave 1-2, the also had dreadwing and energon irondhide (greeny) and the megs opti two pac. I want megs, but the prime blows, may pick up later, but fyi the 3 for 2 sale does apply to new tf's

happy hunting

edit: they also had wave 4 and 5 deluxes in plbattles cards. (pl hotshot, towline, downshift)

Archived