Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HH Target has nothing new...

They do have a sale (this store only) on Energon Mega's (16.50? or so)

Both Role Play

no OS

no Red Packaging

All standard stuff through wave 3

2 Megatrons

1 E. Prime

2 Sideswipes & a Smokescreen intrestingly enuff no Deadend

Harshman Meijer has restocked Megas no sign of Cliffjumper however knowing them they have them on the top shelf in the back I was to tired from moving to look but if somebody sees more than one let me know...

Somebody hanked all the arcees & insecticons from there again...lol...second time I saw 4 arcees & some IC's one day and gone the next different packages cause one had a dent in it and the new batch were all MOC.

My buddy just snagged me Alt. Hound, Doom-Lock, and Command Ravage from Target in Strongsville! It was the last Hound though, and I'm not sure about the Energon basics - they were in PL Battles packaging though. Nothing else is new there.

Rocky River Target has Towline, eh?? I may have to head out there then - nothing closer to Cleveland seems to have that stuff yet, and I'll happily drive out of my way to a Target instead of waiting for a closer Wal-Mart to get them in.

I need to get to Bowling Green more often! The Meijer just off of SR75 had the following-

3x Cliffjumper

4x Mirage

1X Shockblast

As far as I know, this is the first time Shockblast and Cliffjumper have appeared in NW Ohio. There was nothing else to really chose from. Basics and deluxes were picked over, and they haven't gotten anything in the Powerlinx packaging yet.

Kmart Dayton Mall has 50% select Items in stock...not sure if TFormers but worth a look...they are usually the best Kmart in the area to look... maybe Oilslick & CW BiaB are on sale?

KMart HH has piss...however they do have Universe WAVE 1 ULTRA's still in bulk...

Nothing else to note...

Alright, looks like Cleveland-area Targets are the place to be!

In addition to the small haul the other day from the Strongsville Target, I just stopped in Parmatown Target today and scored Dead End and Tow-Line (in PLB packaging)!! They also had Alt. Hound, but no Silverstreaks. Also in Energon's PLB packaging was all the newest basics (and older ones too) and Demolishor, Snow Cat, and Rodimus. No Downshift, Slugslinger, or Sharkticon sighted. They also had Omega Supreme in PLB packaging.

Guess I should help out with the sightings in NW OH.

Meijer on Central Ave in Toledo has at least 2 Cliffjumpers and I think 1 Mirage. They were all on the top shelf and I couldn't see if there was anything else. It was odd that they were up there since there was about 6+ sqare feet of shelf space in the TF section down below. Other than this they had the same old stuff.

Target on Monroe St. has nothing new either.

Omega Supreme in PLB packaging seems to be @ just about every WM now. Also @ Avon WM is 20th Prime down to $54. They have about 12-15 left still, so no worries that this guy will disappear anytime soon.

Also, Elyria WM has new Universe figures Nemesis Strika and Fireflight w/ Firebot/Thunderwing. They actually look pretty good! (Still not good enough for me to buy them, but good for Universe.) :tftongue

PS - If anyone still needs an Alt Hound, lemme know which Target between Akron and Sandusky is convenient for you. I have an extra that I'm going to return and would be more than happy to coordinate so one of you gets it. :thumb

Archived