Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Stupid question, but does anybody have a Sams Club Membership?

(For me it isn't worth it)

However I would like Prowl vs Starscream set.

PM me

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid question, but does anybody have a Sams Club Membership?

(For me it isn't worth it)

However I would like Prowl vs Starscream set.

PM me

I dont(I used to) but my mom however does. Its just a matter of catching her in her free time to get in there

I have a memhership. I think I'll give them a look today to see if they have it. Conveniently, there's a Wal-Mart right next door to check out as well.

EDIT: My Sam's Club doesn't have it in... which is okay, since my brother apparently let our membership expire on 8/5! Don't know what's @ Wal-Mart; I've had enough w/ that whole company after how I was treated @ Sam's Club that I'll either buy my TFs @ Target or online stores. I refuse to give them any more business. :tfmad

I should've known better than to get my hopes up...the Monroe St. Target did get a huge Hasbro shipment, but it wasn't TRansformers. I went back yesterday to check up on their stock and saw nothing new. That shipment must've had everything BUT TFs in it :tfmad

UPDATE: The Monroe St. Target did in fact get a case of new stock in the Powerlinx battles packaging- :clap

2x DoomLock

2x offshoot

3x Energon Strongarm

they also received a fresh shipment of wave 2 and 3 deluxes, wave 1, 2, and 3 basics -also in the Powerlinx battles packaging. So far we haven't seen Anything newer in the mega and ultra assortments since Landmine and Megatron started shipping.

The Kmart @ Holland-Slyvania Rd. and Monroe st. has received a case of the Crystal Widow vs. Oil slick sets. Besides that, they are extremely picked over.

Also I'd like to ask if anyone in the NW Ohio area is willing to help me cover this region. I'm unable to get out of Toledo very often, and there are stores in the neighboring towns that very well may have some of the newer releases. I can cover W. Toledo and the Bowling Green areas, but if someone can cover areas N. and E. Toledo, Fremont and/or Sandusky would be great.

I checked the Wal-Mart in Sandusky last weekend, Tidal Dave - they had nothing. And when I mean nothing, I'm not kidding - at least for Alternators. Not a single one. They're still stuck on Wave 2 for basics and deluxes too, and of course there are Scorponoks, Primes, and Megatrons a-plenty. :tfmad

I checked the Wal-Mart in Sandusky last weekend, Tidal Dave - they had nothing.  And when I mean nothing, I'm not kidding - at least for Alternators.  Not a single one.  They're still stuck on Wave 2 for basics and deluxes too, and of course there are Scorponoks, Primes, and Megatrons a-plenty. :tfmad

Ditto for the walmart over on Glendale ave here. Nada, zip, nothing. LITERALLY. Their TF display amounted to half a dozen wave 1 and 2 basics, 3 Ironhides and Primes, one Megatron, and 2 Landmines. Personally, I'm tepmted to just start ordering everything online and be done with it.

Checked out the Avon Target and snagged Downshift (PL package), Nemesis Prime, and BULKHEAD! (old package) Also saw Towline and Supermode Hot Shot (Silver repaint)no Sharkticon though.

Rocky River Target had Towline and a bunch of the older waves in PL packages.

Avon Walmart only had Omega Supreme in the PL packaging and some roleplay weapons.

and speaking of target. The dayton mall tagret,, or rather HAD downshift, and and towline. I bought them :P however they do have rodimus,prowl, demolisher, and snowcat in powerlinx battles packageing

Been moving in the last two days....I just caught that today... no N. Prime yet...

I am still looking for Downshift...

Meijer harshman has a SPOT for Battle in a Box now where they didn't two days ago.... any news on which set they got? me hopes UM and Treadshot...

------------------------------------

Avon & Rocky River?

What part of Ohio is that?

Welcome MrBlud btw

Archived