Ohio Sightings

mflinn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I am already falling behind.

Need Bulkhead, Cliffjumper, Deadend etc.

So what did I find today?

the Base Restocked nothing big, but if you are wanting to save some $ on older figures.

Demolishor is the newest figure they have.

Restocked wave 2 dlx as well - 1 Case.

Basics are fully stocked - 1 Case Wave 2.

Last wave HOC is in full supply looks like 3x each figure.

Alternators finally showed up 2x Smokescreen & 2x Sideswipe (Grumble grumble grumble)

(Travis afb always got stuff before everybody else (as in right now I probalby would have my hands on Bulkhead & Dead End week before last))

So if you got an ID you can get these figures at less than retail without tax.

Have fun.

Whirl & Minis

Stockade & Stampede & Minis

Are showing up in Dayton Meijer one per store so no more luck @ Harshman Road (Since I got them).

They are still awaiting DLX restock

Everything else is Energon wave 3 with one set of wave 2

Universe wasn't restocked and still has mostly Skywarps & Ratchet/Infernos

Monkey Prime is still there as well so if you missed him go there before he sells out.

Oh I missed one thing at the base Blackarchnia was the loan Universe figure there.

akron area target had hound silverstreak and dead end as of 8-18 but as of today i have the hound and dead end and they are left with one silverstreak.

good luck hunting. i noticed that the 2 wallymarts and toys r us i hit last night were doing some serious restocking.

i ask a question about dead end here

Now I give you all the reason to drive to Cincinnati:

4 X E-Mirage

5 X Bulkhead

4 X Shockblast (not anymore though.... down to 2 now :) )

4 X Cliffjumper

8 X Omega Supreme

Blaster and Sword Role play weapons

All basics up through Arcee and Insecticon

No wave 4 Deluxes though (no Towline, Downshift, or Sharkticon)

Where, might you ask?.... Johnny's Toys in the new Cincinnati Mills mall as mentioned by Fril!

www.cincinnatimills.com for directions (it's the mall you see from the highway exit when heading to the other Johnnys Toys store that I posted directions to before).

Bulky - $30

Shocky, Cliffy, and Mirag-ey - $20

They're going fast too, and located by the external entrance to the store (which you can see coming off the exit).

3 Shockys (including mine) were leaving the store at the same time.

-IP

You beat me to it.

I just picked up Bulkhead, Shockblast, and Mirage.

Didn't feel like getting cliffjumper though.

I didn't see Arcee though...

Guess I didn't look hard enough.

Went back again tonight...

Shockblast and Bulkhead are all gone.

They still have Cliffjumpers, Omegas, and Mirages, and a couple of Arcee and Insecticon.

Went fast indeed.

Hmm... I may have to drive to Akron tomorrow to see if I can score Silverstreak! I noticed Great Northern WM had a bunch of boxes out and was in the process of restocking, so maybe they'll have some more new stuff out tomorrow. As of today (meaning Saturday, 8/21) they only had the role play weapons as new stock. Everything else was old stuff; not sure if it was restock or just condensed from previous inventory. :wtf

UPDATE: No need to drive to Akron for Silverstreak - I found him @ K-Mart on Broadview Rd. in Broadview Hts! :clap There's 1 left if anyone needs him - no Hound or Dead End, unfortunately. :tfsad

Looking for Whirl?

There is one more @ Meijer Harshman...

Appearently they already restocked him (they usually do that when I snag the only one(s) they have)

No more Stockade & Stampede though

Both are very fun to play with.

I am a tad bit more fond of Whirl than Stockade & Stampede (only because it is a rarer mold) Yes whirl has missles (look at the bottom of the package before throwing away (if you throw it away that is)

I will put pictures of both on my web page tommorrow under universe (duh).

My Transformers Page

Edit - also has more NEW Gobots (Better leave that one Cement Truck guy for me) not that I am worried they will sell out.

Side note is that they are gearing up for Christmas so moving Lego to next to the Bike isle again (restocked to battle it out with TRU) - Lego is in full supply now and CURRENT (instead of less than current a few days ago)

Archived